17 terror suspects arrested in Toronto

Atreides

wow ur avarar.r u nationalist?i mean i think ive made u nationalist.my divine powers hahaha

thnx for inreasing my popularity after checkin my profile

i think aribeth shall be muslim when she sees me before fainting.i also think that u shall make me so popular that i shill sign her...errr...skirt.hahahaha

astro u seem to be an animal abuser after checking yo posts.r u?

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

Seems a troll of one kind or another. Probably not  genuine in some way or other. Could even be someone seeking to establish radical credentials - although this hardly seems the right place for that.

wow i felt like an evil guy who does not swear.r u teh angels?hahahaha

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

well i just asked if u changed it or not.however, thnx for further information.can u tell me why uve changed it?

Oh, I'll tell you...If you tell me your IQ. :)

NOOOOOOO.

Don't leave me Wolfie  >_<:p

*sings*

I can change, I can change

Forgive me... please? :'(

Too late, man. That ship has sailed. Into an outcropping of rocks. And sank, killing every member of the crew.

That crew was my love for you...it died...kicking and screaming beneath the waves. :'(

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

well i just asked if u changed it or not.however, thnx for further information.can u tell me why uve changed it?

Oh, I'll tell you...If you tell me your IQ. :)

i doubt u shall believe it.ud better tell teh reason uve changed yo avatar.ive got a strong divine feeling that i was amongst teh resons.

The Illuminator

Homoeroticism and mindboggling retardation running wild. One would think the thread can't sink any lower. One would be wrong.

Fur-er.jpg

Fur-er.jpg

Fur-er.jpg

Fur-er.jpg

Fur-er.jpg

Fur-er.jpg

Fur-er.jpg

Fur-er.jpg

Fur-er.jpg

Fur-er.jpg

There's always room for more.

Yes, you can jack off now.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Homoeroticism and mindboggling retardation running wild. One would think the thread can't sink any lower. One would be wrong.

*Hot ass images*

There's always room for more.

Yes, you can jack off now.

I had to wait for you to say so? :">

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

i think hitler is a bad man.like bush or blair.can u make similar pics for them too?

The Illuminator

Too late, man. That ship has sailed. Into an outcropping of rocks. And sank, killing every member of the crew.

That crew was my love for you...it died...kicking and screaming beneath the waves.  :'(

:'(

Atleast the time we did spend together was well-spend... :*

And remember I still :wub: you...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

That crew was my love for you...it died...kicking and screaming beneath the waves.  :'(

Atleast the time we did spend together was well-spend... :*

And remember I still :* you...

If you love me so much, then give me back my damn CDs! :wub:

- Everlast

I had to wait for you to say so?  :">

I concur with the surprisement...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

i think hitler is a bad man.like bush or blair.can u make similar pics for them too?
No. On the other hand, I have some rather humorous Muhammad cartoons. Interested?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Can't... already listened to them too much for them to be still functional...

Only thing that reminded me of you when you were gone...

Where were you when I needed you? :'(

^

Can't... already listened to them too much for them to be still functional...

Only thing that reminded me of you when you were gone...

Where were you when I needed you? :'(

:*

I loved those CDs! How could you!? You see, this is why it needed to end!

Selfish! :'( :'(

- Everlast

No. On the other hand, I have some rather humorous Muhammad cartoons. Interested?

no thanx.im not a religiously fanatic low IQed fascist dictator terrorist(adjectives r long couldnt shorten them) like bush'n blair.dont confuse me w yo leaders plz.i think u shall make me yo president w such a high interest being shown.

The Illuminator

Don't leave me... :'(

^

OMFG PLZ LET ME BLOW BUSH n' BLAIRZ Is WANT DA BABIES OF DEM PLZ!!!!

Hmm...

- Everlast

Don't leave me... :'(

....Oh, I could never stay mad at you!

Come here! :wub:

- Everlast

Only in this forum could such homoerotic chat ever be allowed to take place...

I want in!

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Back off! He's mine! :angry:

- Everlast

....Oh, I could never stay mad at you!

Come here!  :wub:

:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

:*:*:wub:

(emoticon-abuse FTW)

^