Hitman: Blood Money

Is it possible to finish the demo without killing 19 dudes? I mean, sure I could have just ran, but there's got to be some kind of alternative to a firefight.

I love the news paper "results". :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, at least it was fun.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I blew away everyone in the demo... Even the crack chicks. :">

I'm getting this game. :ph34r:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Went to the store last night only to find out it's not released in the States until today. :) That'll teach me to pay closer attention to official release dates. I blew my budget for a game on Might and Magic V on an impulse, so no BloodMoney for me for a while. :(

Downloading Demo now... From what Ive read it sounds like I might like it. Ive never tried any of the others in the series, do people reccomend them?

If the idea of playing a game as a complex, bald, modern day assassin sounds appealing to you: absolutely. Or if you have any interest in stealth games what so ever. Agent 47 is a memorable character for a guy grown in a lab, one of the best I'd say. The series has built up a solid and somewhat interesting background story and gameplay experience over the course of 4 games now too.

Silent Assassin(Hitman 2) and Contracts(3) are still very good games and despite their age, the graphics still look okay. Both of them can be found very cheaply these days too, so if you're looking for a cheaper alternative to check the series out, those might be a good starting point.

From what Ive seen online, the game reminds me of Max Payne 2, as in its 3rd person view, ragdoll physics, the lighting, the mood etc (I know the theme and story is different). Ive never really tried stealth action games before, but maybe its time i ventured out into the deep end of the pool :p

Edited by aerowars617

It's really nothing like Max Payne at all. Except maybe that the world goes bullet time speed when you get killed....

The second level was an opera, and man was that great! Nothing like putting the environment to good use :D

Wait, there's an opera scene? Does 47 sing? :D

kirottu said:

When you complete the demo and see the news paper, it says FCK at the bottom of the paper, which is the name of the Copenhagen football club. These guys have too much time on their hands. :thumbsup:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I was.  As was my employer.  I was a bit sloppy though.  There was a witness.  All because I wanted to recover my suit >_<
Yeah, getting no witnesses is probably the hardest to achieve if you're going for SA rating. I was referring more to 47's "artistic" performance, however. :D

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

It was very dramatic. I mean, what a horrible accident to have happen during a rehearsal.

And when things go bad, it ALL goes bad, as his friend was the victim of an unfortunate accident too! Very sad...... :(

How exactly did you do it numbers? I replaced the pistol with a real one, and wired a bomb to the chandelier so when his friend went running out after the "accident" I dropped it on him

Edited by alanschu

How exactly did you do it numbers?  I replaced the pistol with a real one, and wired a bomb to the chandelier so when his friend went running out after the "accident" I dropped it on him

Yeah, it's funny as hell to shoot the fool in the face with a crowd watching... and be acclaimed for it! Truly priceless. I didn't sabotage the chandelier though, I thought it would be much too difficult to time it just right to catch only the other guy. Instead, I stole the card to the light control room (a mighty fine sniper's nest, let me tell you), and my custom W2000 did the rest...

:)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

As for the second dude...

There's a bit of luck. In his haste, he trips buying you an extra moment to have things come crashing down on him

:)

Oh, and on the riverboat...someone saw me. Which lead from one thing to the next.

No witnesses!