During my life I'd like to...

Cantousent

Have sex for the first time.

I want to have sex with Volourn for the first time. I

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Ok, well I definetly want to do these:

Kiss a girl with green eyes

See Tibet

See Cordoba

Buy a Melechesh album

Lose my faith

Get it back

Change

And, well shaging a girl with green eyes wouldn't hurt :geek:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hmm...

1. Have a family

2. Write and publish a fantasy series

3. Find (or help to find) a better source of energy

4. Become fluent in at least one other language

5. Threesome with Japanese twins.

Yup, that pretty much sums it up.

I would also love to go back in time to N'Arlins before the hurricane. I only got to spend one day there when I was in Louisiana with H4H. Not nearly enough to soak it all in.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Eh, it's all downhill after 21. In America, anyway. We've got an extra three years of innocence and rebellion over here. :thumbsup:

Ah, the thrill of underage drinking !

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I have one simple goal .. to feel fufilled.. which will never happen, but I'm quite certain my quest for it will bring me untold sorrows and countless joys..

and I hope one day to look into the eyes of my new born child and feel as a part of an endless chain that stretches beyond infinity ... to feel afraid and at the same time easement, since I am destined, at least, to help this little wonder into the world...

Fortune favors the bald.

I've always wanted to jump off a building or some other seductively tall construction. The Idea keeps finding its way back inside my head, there's this beautiful, albeit short abandoned joint in my neighbourhood. I go past it every day. It always amazes me. I'm bewildered. I stare at it for seconds at a time. I lean against this dirty bar's aluminum and glass wall. I look at it and visualise the jump. I don't want to fly. It's never interested me. But the jump, it's breathtaking, liberating. I see myself jumping. And falling. I don't mind the fall. It all seems worth it. Then I turn away. I don't look back. I just walk, slowly. I search for my walkman and plug some cheap headphones in. I'm not listening to it though. The mind's still jumping, somewhere, somehow, my mind makes that jump.

Obz: E-Drama Unleashed

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Ah, nothing personal mister Dragos. You just happened to post before me.

I wrote for everyone ^_^

kirottu said:

I'd also like to skydive.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

With or without a parachute or bungie chord, Baley?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Well, during my life I'd like to go to England, but that trip is already planned. Also, I'd like to have a child, but I think that ship has sailed, so it's just going to fall on someone else.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Don't worry, Lyr will happily help you make babies. ;)

- Everlast

Why? It'd help you get closer to your idol, wouldn't it? ;)

- Everlast