Game Banshee NWN2 E3 Article!

If it fails to encompass the nuances, then why have it? I also don't count True Neutral, although originally it was literally a determined effort to remain in complete balance and therefore should be one part of the package.

You say alignment is like a compass? It's not. DnD, for all you yutzes talking about it, treats alignment as the colored block you cite. It might give lip service to the nuances, but spells like detect evil/good give lie to that idea.

On the other hand, I'll sit back for a bit. I have a feeling there are folks in this forum with much stronger feelings concerning alignment than me. It'll be entertaining to see if they join the fray.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Come on, dummies. No need for such uncouth flaming. :)"

P.S. Let's behave. This threa dis awesome and shouldn't be forced into a lockdown.

P.P.S. Eldar, while kinda cool, is still wrong in his misunderstanding of the whole concept of alignment.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm with Raven (I wish :"> ). We can flame but be nice about it... like Eldar and I (though I flamed him more than he did me... but, it's how our relationship works :) ).

:)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.