Empire at War question

I have looked over many sites and the manual cannot find out how to use the Ion cannons for my Y-wings against the transport shuttles. Subsequently how long should it take? From what I can tell my bombers are just destroying the shuttles with no signs of slowing down. I click on the ion cannon special, choose my target and they just attack regularly. Anyone?

wookiedance.gif

Other mouse button?

For some reason EaW has a really screwy attack-button set...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

against aussalt shuttles theres no reason... they carry troops and you just blow them up. the reason for ions is to knock out shields and let your cap ships do hardpoint damage off the bat. ( usually ignore it and let my bombers hit the generators first)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The only time Y-Wings ever use their ion cannons against smaller craft is during the Rebel campaign. Otherwise their only real use is against Acclamators, Victorys, ISDs and space stations. Anything smaller, it's just pointless.

I heard the Eclipse class was mentioned in the expansion... :scritches head: is that true?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Now all we need is to see one of those behemoths be pwnd by a Y wing :) I would rather get my hands on the ship blasting deathstar. I wonder if anything other than Milenium Falcon could kill that :luck: speaking of that, I think han and chewie should work like mercs, available to rebels or the new faction, whoever has the cash to pay hans debt.