EAW question

To separate a fleet, zoom in on the planet that the fleet is on and, as Bokishi said, drag the ships you want to move to another fleet into one of the other orbit slots.

As for seeing what you have in all the galaxy, go to the Droid Log, which can be found near the R2 droid in the bottom left hand corner of the Galactic screen.

I play as the Empire so I'm not really of much use there

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Actually only C-3PO and R2-D2 can steal tech

Don't ask more cause I hate the game and don't know more...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

i only love the space battles, the massive star destroyers, the ywings, the attacking of space stations :rolleyes:

EDIT: floating debris, dogfights, attacking ships at their weakpoints... oh the list goes on :wub:

Edited by Revan_Returns

i'm as believer in overwhelming force just at the empire in my how many destroyer have met their fate to my fleet:P but want to get the crusier but my frigates xwing ywings are doing the job. i killed a mumber of heros in my war. it seems to me in my kurt and kessel becoming the death factories