Supernatural

Fenghuang

I'm impressed. The season finale was excellent. Just watched it again with my sister since she missed it the first time around. Really appreciated the acting this time since I was too wrapped up in the OMG PLOT TWISTS the first time around.

I think my favorite part was when

the actor who plays John Winchester's demeanor totally changed when the demon showed itself. I guess it wasn't all that hard to do, but the new voice was just totally sinister.

So, uh, what with the cliffhanger, is the next episode going to start out

in Hell?

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I've watched the first 5 episodes of Season 1 so far. Is there a season 2?

It's ok. I love the car, the visuals and the music. The actor who plays Dean(Jensen Ackles?) was also in Dark Angel and Smallville and he gets on my nerves in a way that is hard to describe... This may have something to do with him touching Jessica Alba and Kristin Kreuk but I'm not sure.

The show is ok. Some episodes are seriously stupid but the Ep1 was awesome.

• 3 years later...

I watched quite a few episodes (first or second season, I guess) of this professionally, doing subtitling, and watching it frame by frame really allowed me to see how awfully done the script and characters were.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Actually, I enjoyed the work a lot, so that's not the problem. Although, obviously, it's better to do the subtitling with a show you like than with one you don't.

I'll stop derailing the thread, now.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

It got better. The beginning was CSI-style standalone episodes, now it's all focused on a central story.

I tend to think standalone episodes are better in most shows I watch, this one included. Plus less need for the 'Previously on [insert series name here]...' bit at the beginning whose length is often in inverse proportion to the quality of the coming episode.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

It got better. The beginning was CSI-style standalone episodes, now it's all focused on a central story.

I tend to think standalone episodes are better in most shows I watch, this one included. Plus less need for the 'Previously on [insert series name here]...' bit at the beginning whose length is often in inverse proportion to the quality of the coming episode.

Yup, they are great, I meant the ones at the start of the show season 1-ish.

It never ceases to amaze me how they can put humor into such a serious series and pull it off.

This episode especially :bat:

Yup, they are great, I meant the ones at the start of the show season 1-ish.

It never ceases to amaze me how they can put humor into such a serious series and pull it off.

This episode especially :woot:

Oh wow. I need to see that episode. Now.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"