E3 News: Sony Conference later today

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I thought it was kind of cool. I told my roommate about it and he was like "Yeah I know."

And I'm thinking "Wow... he knew about it before they showed it for the first time. And he doesn't follow consoles"

He so full of ....

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

That was pretty uneventful.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

...and that's a rap folks. Better start saving those precious money of yours.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

...and that's a rap folks. Better start saving those precious money of yours.

For what? Not that!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Finally have a price. for 500 bucks I'll get it just as a cheap blu-ray player. The games will be a bonus.

I wonder if it will take normal hard drives. If so you could just get the 20 gig one, then buy an 80 gig hard drive for 50 bucks.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

That was perhaps the most uninspiring thing I've never seen. Just from the comments here alone, I can tell Sony has continued their wonderful "Let's steal everything good and call it ours!!!" strategy. Bastards. I see the rip off of Nintendo's controller possibly dealing a huge blow to Wii sales.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Kinda sad that the 'better games' are already being made this generation anyway, so basically it's a 500$ hike for better graphics. I didn't see any nextgen gameplay. The AI was consistently horrible throughout all those games they showed.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Kinda sad that the 'better games' are already being made this generation anyway, so basically it's a 500$ hike for better graphics. I didn't see any nextgen gameplay. The AI was consistently horrible throughout all those games they showed.

What do you mean!?! They're kamakazias! They're supposed to be stupid and suicidal...they just forgot their bomb in their locker...