Whos better

What Jedi/dark jedi do you think is better?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What Jedi/dark jedi do you think is better?

• Darth vader
    • obi wan
    • luke
    • yoda
    • Revan
    • darth nimbus
    • mace windu
    • the emperor
    • darth tyranus(aka count duku)
    • The exile

Yoda or Luke would not know what to do in the presence of Revan, surrender or run?  :)

They would've pwned him instead

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

:)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I vote for Obiwan. Not because he is so uberly powerful, nor because he is so terribly good with a lightsaber. Though he is quite good at both, there is more to a person then these things.

No-body tops Obiwan for character. If I could be one person from the SW universe, it would be Obi without hesitiation. Obiwan has bested some of the most terrible villans in his time, including Darth Vader (I realise he lost later, but consider the fact he was just there to stall him, he had no intention of winning) General Grievous (Who bested many Jedi of reknown) Darth Maul, and other noteable chars from the EU.

Also, you just gotta love Obiwans personality, from quotes like "Sith Lords, are our speciality" To "Use the force Luke" (Probobly one of the most well remembered quotes from ANY Star Wars film)

If you look over all the Star Wars movies, I think you can see, that in a way its all based around Obiwan to some degree. He and Anakin are the only two characters in every one of the 6 films. He has had large dealings in almost everything that has taken place, from the beginning of Episode 1 where he and Quigon invade the Trade Federation ship, to Episode 6, where he helps Luke with his personal struggles.

So yeah, I think Obiwan is the best character in the Star Wars universe, and please dont reply with a lame "Well Palpy would have just fryed him" reply, because in all literalism, there is more to a character then how uber he is in the force.

Obiwan Kenobi FTW!!! :D

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

I find a lack of a 'Sephiroth' choice to be disturbing.

isnt he that bloke in final fantasy 7 :ermm:

thats what i thought

and by the way... jerk-phiroth isnt a jedi

Exactly =P

Obi Wan IS good character, Benjamin Korr. One of My favorites :p

Edited by Xard

I find a lack of a 'Sephiroth' choice to be disturbing.

isnt he that bloke in final fantasy 7 :blink:

thats what i thought

and by the way... jerk-phiroth isnt a jedi

Exactly =P

Obi Wan IS good character, Benjamin Korr. One of My favorites :)

Good to be flying with you Red 5

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

stop bagging revan, and revan fanboys/girls

revan ftw

EDIT: AND EVIDENTLY revan is winning

and if you have a problem with revan and his fanboys you have a problem with me <_<

Edited by Revan_Returns

Yeah. I don't agree (and facts donn't agree, guh, I am using too much word "fact") but no craptalking to others.

This is about jedis and siths, not forum members

Revan wins.  :cool:

Wrong moron

Lets not start the name calling, it is not conductive to good discussions, only leads to childish flames. Treat others as you wish to be treated.

Any further violations of the forum guidelines, dire consequences will be met out to the violators.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.