NWN 1.67 Released

Volourn

Give us a big long winded review Hades when you do get it.  :o

Oh, I will. I will.

First things first though, I need to know exactly how long this game is from a credible source. As it stands it is reported by 20 hours through multiple translations by the headman himself, which I consider a very credible source, though this isn't through a credible means. So I will have to wait and see what the QA guys say. J.E. has convinced me to consider them a much more credible source than Fergie. :(

"YOU freaking spoiled JE for me, jerk."

1. Tough.

2. Do you even own an x-box?

3. Have you even played it?

4. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

"What about warnings and not using spoiler tags?"

Sometimes, I post a spoilers warning' in the semi title under the main one like I did with my JE and BL reviews, IIRC...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Spoil tags are for wussies. Only time spoiler warnings are truly warrant is on the game ssite ittself. So, only on NWN2 forums would I be careful of giving away spoilers. No offense; but 'tis true so be sure to avoid my review thread. That's the only warning you'll get :(

What's wrong with a simple spoiler warning for those who might not know the posting tendencies of certain members? It doesn't have to be anything fancy, a 'SPOILER' followed by a couple of blank lines would be enough.

(I hate having things spoiled. I don't know how many books/movies/games have been screwed by what I've read in forums)

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

Of course there's gonna be spoilers. It's a REVIEW. I hate when reviews try to be vague. It's boring, and shows me nothing about the story, role-playing, and characters.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Patch? Patches should not include new things, they are suppose to fix things. Weird.

Isn't the first time and won't be the last time patches add stuff... I love it...

Especially if it is big stuff like an entire engine update for the whole game or so...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Patch? Patches should not include new things, they are suppose to fix things. Weird.

Isn't the first time and won't be the last time patches add stuff... I love it...

Especially if it is big stuff like an entire engine update for the whole game or so...

Engine updates would have been good for Bloodlines.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Yeah, but with a non-existant dev that will become very difficult to get...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Anyone could pick up the maintenance for the game, should the publisher wish to expend capital on it ... s'funny they haven't thought of a sequel, what with all the fame (noteriety) from the first game ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Anyone could pick up the maintenance for the game, should the publisher wish to expend capital on it ... s'funny they haven't thought of a sequel, what with all the fame (noteriety) from the first game ...

Who knows what PNJ is?

And if somebody says "No sequel!" it is based on an existing license, and Vampire:Bloodlines and Vampire: The Masquerade were different too (no sequel) and OE could make another Vampire game that won't be an "exact" sequel

[/specualation based on Metadigitals post]

^