SEGA countdown

mkreku

Now, if you had a REAL console (example: PS2... not that handmedownpc called the Xbox) you'd be able to play cool games like that.

Cold fear for example... the Flamethrower makes everything do the fire dance ;)

Oh YEAH!

Virtua Tennis is a great game series,

One of the only sports games I would actually buy.

I have a feeling one of the games is football manarger

Which.. I wont be so impressed with.

Anyway, guys heres something you'll like:

Those teasing minxes at SEGA are planning to unveil their line-up of E3 titles one by one during the run-up to next month's traditional industry elbow-in-the-face-aganza.

Starting tomorrow just after midnight Pacific Standard Time - 8am in old money - SEGA will "take gamers on a virtual road trip" on its Road to E3 website.

What it'll begin with is anyone's guess - presumably the point - but the publisher hints that it might be prepared to talk about some unannounced games from the companies it's been busy cosying up to recently.

Those include the likes of Obsidian, Petroglyph and Silicon Knights - all of whom have been busying themselves at the behest of SEGA dollars (or rings, maybe - terms weren't disclosed) - as well as recent acquisitions The Creative Assembly, Secret Level and of course Sports Interactive.

Beyond what's on the "Road to E3", we should also expect to see a number of previously announced games from SEGA at E3 - with games like Yakuza, Phantasy Star Universe, Super Monkey Ball Adventure, Chromehounds, Medieval 2: Total War, Sonic the Hedgehog next-gen, Fifth Phantom Saga, et al all likely to make an appearance in some form or other.

We'll let you know what they announce as soon as we do.

Thats from EuroGamer

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (for Nintendo Revolution)

Ha...let Obsidian beat that.

[/sarcasm]

If these 2 are the type of games SEGA usually make I have a bad feeling about PG. Even worse than for NWN2 at the moment <_<

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (for Nintendo Revolution)

Ha...let Obsidian beat that.

[/sarcasm]

If these 2 are the type of games SEGA usually make I have a bad feeling about PG. Even worse than for NWN2 at the moment <_<

Sorry dubble post.

I don't think you have any reason to worry at all,

SEGA are probably the most wide ranged company out there

They do just about everything and they do everything USUALLY better then everyone else.

I say 'usually' because after the DC died SEGA almost did as well with dept.

Hurt there games too for about 3 years they didnt make much worth talking about

at all but 2005/6 has been pretty much hit after hit which is how they were before.