Players pet crystal

I know from other times playing the game that shouldent pet crystal when you get light mastery/dark mastery go from like tranqulant to Shins brightly! I started a new game and I get Kreia to focus it for me I am light master but the crystal wont change to glows brightly! It did this the first time I played the game! The second time I was DS and it also went from like casual to Dark glow! But it does not cahnge now for some reason <_<

Wops silly me! It`s been a while since I played the game and I just got Weaponmaster today and my Crystal changed now it glows faintly! So now I need higher level to get it to bright fully!

But oh yeah it glows if your light side it gets to a point when it will bright blindly something like that!

If your DS it will become dark looking!

Edited by Latex-Ben

it never glowed for me. just was white or black...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

It is in the description. You don't really see it glow.

And it does that when pure LS. Pure DS get total blackness

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I think every two levels you need to have Kreia "focus on it" in order for it to improve. Every time she does that it will glow a little more brightly. :o

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Every three levels of experience increases the intensity of the glow, and the overall power of the crystal. You don't need to do this every time, since Kreia will automatically adjust it for you at your current level.

The more LS you are, the whiter the crystal gets, and the more LS-type bonuses you get.

The more DS you are, the blacker the crystal gets, and the more DS-type bonuses you get.

Yes, the crystal can become grey if you are neutral.

the only problem, once kreia is against you, you cant focus it anymore. :lol:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Nor when you found all 4 masters, since it is always "GO TO DANTOOINE" from then on. Especially annoying if the master you where looking for was along way from meeting Kreia and there were some lvl-ups between (Korriban and Vash for example)...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

I can't ever remeber the crytal glowing or even changing colour and I had Kreia focus it. Hmmmmmm reload my latest save up again and check it out.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

• 1 month later...
Every three levels of experience increases the intensity of the glow, and the overall power of the crystal.  You don't need to do this every time, since Kreia will automatically adjust it for you at your current level. 

The more LS you are, the whiter the crystal gets, and the more LS-type bonuses you get. 

The more DS you are, the blacker the crystal gets, and the more DS-type bonuses you get. 

Yes, the crystal can become grey if you are neutral.

Glow could mean some sort of dark shade and also indicative of brilliance. Only thing about personal crystal is your PC has to get to level 40+ etc which makes game a bit long.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Glow could mean some sort of dark shade and also indicative of brilliance. Only thing about personal crystal is your PC has to get to level 40+ etc which makes game a bit long.

Actually, the crystal looks the same. The description changes from "faintly" to "radiates a blinding white light" or some such.

Nope. There are different crystal pics for the side of the crystal (DS/LS alignment). Not for a stronger (higher lvl) crystal though...

^