Currently Listening To

Baley

The Protomen - Will of one.

:D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Live - Waitress

the girl's got a family

she needs cash

to buy aspirin for her pain

and everybody's good enough

... for some change

Throwing Copper is one of my favorite 90s albums.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I have one Mercyful Fate album I bought back when I was a sophomore in high school. "Into the Unknown" it was called. Fairly decent metal, looking back, although back then we mostly just laughed at the King's ridiculous falsetto and song lyrics.

One of my favorites:

And it is waaaaaaaay past your deadtime!

The night has just died!

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I have one Mercyful Fate album I bought back when I was a sophomore in high school. "Into the Unknown" it was called. Fairly decent metal, looking back, although back then we mostly just laughed at the King's ridiculous falsetto and song lyrics.

One of my favorites:

And it is waaaaaaaay past your deadtime!

The night has just died!

yeah, I've heard the stuff he releases under the Mercyful Fate name is more "satanic" while the stuff he releases under King Diamond is more "horror show". Anyway, this album is pretty good atmosphere music.

Aiden - Breathless.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

HIM - Heartache Every Moment.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Now, now, in all reality, and let's be honest here, metal is clearly music for and by mephitic hipster pedos with Kallmann syndrome. Yes, I'm a hypocrite. I need help. I need guidance. I need some cold beer.

Eyedea & Abilities - Liquid Sovereignty

Edited by Baley

Korpiklaani - Vakirauta

Is the album any good? I bought their last album, but the horrible English and cookiecutter thrash riffs turned me off somewhat. If this is more folksy, I'll buy it.

HIM - Wicked Game(cover, obviously) :luck:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Korpiklaani - Vakirauta

Is the album any good? I bought their last album, but the horrible English and cookiecutter thrash riffs turned me off somewhat. If this is more folksy, I'll buy it.

HIM - Wicked Game(cover, obviously) :luck:

I've only got this song. It's on a CD I got with a magazine. It does sound quite folksy though and they seem to be singing in Finnish, if that's a bonus.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Yeah, that song is in Finnish, among others. Means "Craft iron", or something akin to that. Folksy lingo ain't my forte.

Korpiklaani - Pine Woods

kirottu said: