morrowind

rokor

Drink a cure disease potion... or cast a cure disease spell. Or find a Tribunal Temple/Imperial Cult Shrine and pay the $10 to get cured...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

There are no healers in MW. You need to pray at an alter to some god and then pay up there. Then pick the "cure disease" option. Since there is quite a nasty bug in MW (not fixed by any patch nor expansion) you will become quite familiar with the "cure atribute" ability of these things (or you become so annoyed that you will make a spell for it, like I did...)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

You should make a list of every spell effect in the game, and then buy one of each spell that does it... then you'll have all the parts you need to make your own spells :)

A word of advice though :)

Don't mix 10 effects into one spell :p

It... kinda might crash your game when you use it :)

Not that I'd know about that. :-"

Nope. Only with the Houses you can only join 1 (I think... never joined a House myself, but they are hinting at that).

When I was very good with the Imperial Cult so the Temple folks hated me I just joined the Temple... now they both :) me :wub:

^

There's an early mission for the Fighters Guild which, if you screw up, leads to the Thieves Guild not letting you join. There's a House Hlaalu mission that has the same effect. There's an Imperial Legion mission that can break your House Hlaalu advancement as well.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

• 2 weeks later...