Kotor2 Romance

In the little tiny romance you get in Kotor2 who was it with?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. In the little tiny romance you get in Kotor2 who was it with?

• Female w/Atton
    • Female w/Disciple
    • Male w/Visas
    • Male w/Handmaiden

Bao-Dur is very smart but his voice is too soft... and it's very difficult to turn him into a Jedi.

I always train my allies to jedi's except bao it's hard :(

I know, I love having that guy around and if he was a Jedi everything would be a lot better.

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is"

Mira was quite easy, all you had to do was talk to her and bam she would become a Jedi. It took me about five minutes to do so, since influence wasn't that hard to lose, and I didn't have to leave Nar Shaddaa so after I gained enough influence I just ran back to that one spot and two seconds later she's a Jedi Sentinel.

I had to fight hard to make him become a Jedi... he was always the last to turn... Even Mira was quite hard, but not like Bao-Dur.

I hope I can get him soon.

just take him out on narshadda and be lightside and when u fix the speeder accept his help and like suck up to his mechanic abilities and u should get lots of influence and he'll talk and then just convince him to be a jedi

u can do this after the never minds start (lol)

Edited by seejai

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

(Bows obediently to Exile) Bao-Dur: "Yes, General?"

(Acknowledges Exile) Bao-Dur: 'Very well, General."

(Responds to Exile) Bao-Dur: "And that's why I follow you General."

(Compliments Exile) Bao-Dur: "Nice job, General."

(Responds to Exile) Bao-Dur: "Hey, General?"

(Exile faints)

Bao-Durian overdose possibly from his romantic side but sounds more like blind obedience.

what??

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

oh yeah got it.

him and thrawn are my favorite non humans and i guess they are humanoids. hahah by the way does disciple ever profess his love to u bc someone said he did and now im confused

ah thank u. now im discouraged i thought i had found almost everything out about my party members

i think u can do it almost anytime. its a matter of having enough influence ( i know, question not directed @ me)

You sometimes get to the point were he doesn't say anything else to you... he tells u: "Yes, General?"... and u only can say Never Mind... I think once u clear that then he turns into a Jedi.

I think it's on a particular planet that he engages the Jedi conversation.

You sometimes get to the point were he doesn't say anything else to you... he tells u: "Yes, General?"... and u only can say Never Mind... I think once u clear that then he turns into a Jedi.

I think it's on a particular planet that he engages the Jedi conversation.

I already have.

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is"

I have been browsing various topics in the Kotor 2 fora and have seen "chat like" exchanges. The forum boards are not a chat room, lets not treat it like one. If you must talk, IMs and chat rooms work wonders.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.