Favorite ranged npc character?

He could use weapon finesse >_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

he does have a pretty high dex... maybe we should put that on the wish list for K3. as for T3, he would look pretty dorky with a sword.

oh BTW i think will the almighty meant Mandalore is better with melee.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

ur assassin instinct is right. >_<

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Screaming like R2-D2 :p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Ranged weapons? Please. When more than half of the party is Jedi-fied and can use a lightsaber why would you need ranged support?

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

eventually, ranged weapons will be worth ur while.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

mind you, revan did create HK to kill jedi... that alone should count for something. and if he used his flamethrower and carbonite projector more often in K2, he could really kick booty... a shame they dont have the "droid support" mode like in K1 :(

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

good thing thers more scripts now though. :rolleyes:

mind you, revan did create HK to kill jedi... that alone should count for something. and if he used his flamethrower and carbonite projector more often in K2, he could really kick booty... a shame they dont have the "droid support" mode like in K1  :)

Umm, not expecially jedi. His enemies and those who could "unstabilize galaxy" (sounds like goto) like corrupted governors etc.

Edited by Xard