Trask and Revan

Does anyone think that Trask and a female Revan were more than just bunk-mates? Heck, he was probably a better match than Carth anyway. Just happened to wonder when he makes the comment that they're bunk-mates and Revan's just standing there in her underwear (Nice outfit, what you Republic soldiers change regulation uniforms while I've been in here? :- ) Now, while it might not be as exciting as a female pre-amnesiac Revan and Malak, it can be something to think about when you're bored

Edited by DAWUSS

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

'course Darth Bandon went down with a few computer spikes when T3 decided to take one for the team and overcharged one of the power conduits, electrocuting Darth Bandon and his cronies on the Manaan Research Station.

Shocking, isn't it?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

i acctually remember owning the hell out of him on korriban, the valley of the dark lords, most likely trained there and pwned my me on his home arena

Ironic, isnt it?

Edited by Revan_Returns

Well the game does say they work opposite shifts so they would've never really taken off. Hey they don't use blankets and sleep in their underwear right? heh, they've probably perved on each other a couple of times.

Still, even if you were opposite shift roomies it'd be pretty stupid to not to know anyone's name in the same room so maybe Bastila (or other Jedi, doesn't matter) told Trask about you (which is a possible reason why he even bothered to try and delay Darth Bandon at all).

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

i doubt trask knew that you where revan

Not even Carth knew, and I doubt a Repuplic ensign would either

but that would then explain why he went and sacrificed himself for you, or maybe he was just a very nice, kind considerate republic soldier :(

Kreia would say that that was the Force's will acting upon him, wherever she was at that time...

DAWUSS

I have a feeling that had they even allowed it to come to combat, a level 1 Revan would still have pwned Darth Bandon.... ...maybe.

Especially if she/he/it was using Trask as a meatshield. *shrug*.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

On the subject: sorry, but no. First, Trask is way older than Carth or Revan. Second, it is clear that Revan doesn't even know Trask, let alone "sharing a bunk". I think that what we see in the Endar Spire intro was the first time the new Revan ever opened eyes.

I have a feeling that had they even allowed it to come to combat, a level 1 Revan would still have pwned Darth Bandon.... ...maybe.
Level 2, you aren't allowed through that door until you level up... which is rather stupid because it wastes a level on a non-Jedi class. Edited by Sikon

Level 2, you aren't allowed through that door until you level up... which is rather stupid because it wastes a level on a non-Jedi class.

I had forgotten about that. A level 2 Revan then! :D

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

i doubt trask knew that you where revan

Not even Carth knew, and I doubt a Repuplic ensign would either

but that would then explain why he went and sacrificed himself for you, or maybe he was just a very nice, kind considerate republic soldier :blink:

Kreia would say that that was the Force's will acting upon him, wherever she was at that time...

yep carth didnt know, some republic dork idiot wouldnt know either, who never even see's you because he has opposite shifts

a damaged Droid at the Manaan base can pwned Darth Bandon.

T3-M4 can out fight Darth Bandon. So can Mission.

what has mission got to do with anything... :blink:

Considering he was only around for 8 minutes of the game, no.

exactly

i know this probably isnt true, but it would be kind of cool i Revan was still unconsious from the memory wipe up until she woke up when the sith started bombing. trask knew she was revan, but had orders not to give any indication. he also had orders to protect her at all costs, because of the knowledge the jedi used to find the star forge. when she woke up, he made up some excuse about opposite shifts as to why she didnt know who trask was. then he fought darth bandon to keep revan safe. trask was still an idiot, though. hated his battle cries. "for the republic!" (darth bandon cuts him up the next instant.) the one thing i like about that malak wanabe...

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

i am saying that the "weakest" teammates of the Ebon Hawk crew can still defeat Darth Bandon singlehandly.

G0-T0 could beat Darth Bandon

DAWUSS

i am saying that the "weakest" teammates of the Ebon Hawk crew can still defeat Darth Bandon singlehandly.

G0-T0 could beat Darth Bandon

I don't know...

He might strike a deal instead...

DN

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot