Pazak Guides?

I'm sure our resident Pazaak expert can help you out on that

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I am looking for a list of all the Pazak players in the game - has someone made one already?

Here's something I Googled up which might be along the lines of what you want:

*waves hand Obi-Wan style* :shifty:

This is the info you're looking for...

http://www.gamerstemple.com/games5/000767/000767g114.asp

Q - Where can I get Pazaak cards? And who can I play?

A - Pazaak cards are bought and won. You can buy them on Telos, from the first Duros merchant, and Mebla Dule, the woman in the cantina. You can buy them on Dantooine from the Ithorian at the dock. You can also buy them from the Twi'lek woman in the Pazaak Den on Nar Shaddaa. You can play Pazaak with Atton, Mebla Dule at Telos, Nikko a man in the cantina on Onderon, the four players in the Pazaak den and the Ithorian at Dantooine.

You can win the Double card from Mebla Dule, the woman in the Telos cantina, and the Tiebreaker +1 card from the Champ in the Pazaak Den on Nar Shaddaa. Note, due to a bug, you can play Mebla Dule in the Telos cantina forever.

In Pure Pazaak :-" the list of main campaign players are:

- Deadeye Duncan

- Niklos

- Solaa

- Gluupor

- Suvam Tan

Also, a list on the what cards there are, etc.

Here's a linkie with a description of Pazaak rules and cards:

http://www.starwarsknights.com/pazaaktsl.php

or you can read this page from my Pure Pazaak manual which describes the cards on the right:

post-10482-1143951166_thumb.jpg

I'm sure our resident Pazaak expert can help you out on that

wher is dufflover when you need him

;) LOL, I'm no expert - like I said I had to Google up that info too. I know crap all about Pazaak in a game-guide sense. Thanks for the comment anyway :):p

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

thanks! i could never figure out what those 2&4 and 3&6 cards did...i just thought it was a random thing. as for that tie breaker card, its kind of hard to find a place to play it...anyway, thanks for the info :(

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

those 2/4 cards mix me up... i never use them...i only use +/- cards (very useful)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Here's my Pure Pazaak deck: (I haven't played KotOR in ages)

post-10482-1144158404_thumb.jpg

For those not bothered loading the image it's

+-1 Tiebreaker

1+-2 double flipper

1+-2 double flipper

1+-2 double flipper

+-3 flipper

+-3 flipper

+-4 flipper

+-4 flipper

3&6 inverter

Double

Now the reason why I have my 3&6 in is cos ocassionally you'll get a hand with a couple of 3's and 6's and inverting them will give a really really low total and you'll just End Turn till your space fills up and you win....unless you get like 2 or 3 tens in a row :p .

Not 2&4 cos well, why get -4's when you can get -6's.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

um... do you EVER lose at pazaak?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Pazaak was hard in K1... ;)

Let's face it... Revan sucked at Pazaak... I'm sure Atton could top him easily

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.