My Oblivion Review...

Bonus Features:
  • Pocket Guide to the Empire - A 112 page guide to every aspect of Tamriel, including its people, provinces and much more.

• Making of Oblivion Documentary - Includes a special behind-the-scenes documentary on the making of Oblivion.

• Septim Gold Coin - An authentic replicated Septim, the official currency of Tamriel.

After the mysterious and untimely death of the Emperor, the throne of Tamriel lies empty. With the Empire ready to crumble, the gates of Oblivion open and demons march upon the land - laying waste to everything in their path. To turn the tide of darkness, you must find the lost heir to the throne and unravel the sinister plot that threatens to destroy all of Tamriel.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

A decent PC.  An Athlon Sempron 64 3400 with a Radeon X700 Pro video card and a gig RAM.

If I put the settings down to medium and the AA off and I can get about 60 to 70 FPS but where I like them at I get about 25 to 30 FPS.

Good to hear.

I'm running an Athlon 64 3500+ with two GeForce 6800 GS 256mbs and 2 gigs of ram. I should be able to run this thing great :rolleyes:

Edited by Arkan

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Bonus Features:
  • Pocket Guide to the Empire - A 112 page guide to every aspect of Tamriel, including its people, provinces and much more.

• Making of Oblivion Documentary - Includes a special behind-the-scenes documentary on the making of Oblivion.

• Septim Gold Coin - An authentic replicated Septim, the official currency of Tamriel.

After the mysterious and untimely death of the Emperor, the throne of Tamriel lies empty. With the Empire ready to crumble, the gates of Oblivion open and demons march upon the land - laying waste to everything in their path. To turn the tide of darkness, you must find the lost heir to the throne and unravel the sinister plot that threatens to destroy all of Tamriel.

Nicey. that guide would make it woirth it.

He's good, but i think he's a little type casted this days. His music tends to be on the amorphic side, propably to meet the current trend among hollywood composers.

Gone are the days of his Total Annhilation sound track...

Till Supreme Commander hits the stores

Good to hear.

I'm running an Athlon 64 3500+ with two GeForce 6800 GS 256mbs  and 2 gigs of ram. I should be able to run this thing great >_<

Sjeesh, even I am able to run it all perfectly on medium quality, and I don't even get near this.. :o (ofcourse I do have the occassional hardlock and CTD)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Yes.  When they first told me "you won't get a copy of the game for free" it was basically a miscommunication.

I got a free copy of the game, a few free copies.  What they meant was "you won't get free copies to give to others."

This makes sense.

I was very surprised that their own employees wouldn't get a copy of the game :o