Pics of your games: Reloaded

Bokishi

Well, all this time with you flirting with her and Gabs, you finally just come out and say it about one of them at least.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I think they are both hot but that is just me. Also, what flirting?  :wub:

I think they need a hotel room.

Only if you and Darque join us.

The things you say about me.  :wub: 

:">

Those are just some examples. I'm not going to spend any more time searching your posts for more specific examples, but you are such a tease.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Why? Pixies already conquered her... see the hat :wub:"

(awaits mod prunification...)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Self-shadow is ugly... sad.gif

When I turned it on I quickly turned it off again cause it looked like this:

oblivion-0029b.jpg

@Hades - those arrows look painful. That heal spell is pretty ain't it? Moon goddess!

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Ring-around-the-rosie with some old friends. Easily amused. Hubby heard my giggles from the family room.

leader1.jpg

I almost bought Fear the other day, along with Oblivion, then remembered I still haven't finished Doom3. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Not sure what you mean...print screen or something like Fraps works for me w/those things on.

Reading around, looks like the printscreen thingie doesn't work w/bloom, perhaps, just HDR..sorry, I remembered wrong...thought I'd used PS w/AA from the game menu on, guess not.

So yeah, FRAPS. Free version puts a small logo & such, $20US to buy it and get rid of that.

I have another program I use a lot, but it doesn't work w/Oblivion...which surprised me.

Edited by LadyCrimson

btw, at least if you have a nivida card, even Fraps won't take a movie with AA/Bloom on, even tho it will take a screenshot. I just tried.

Edit: oh bloody hell, now it will. This is really weird, I didn't change anything. Whatever.

Edited by LadyCrimson

So yeah, FRAPS. Free version puts a small logo & such, $20US to buy it and get rid of that.

$20?? I paid $37 for mine (a long time ago)! I got ripped off :blink:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!