Money is okay but teh gays are bad?

Watch Me Burn

Whyis it that white pride/power automatically = KKK, nazi?

Well thats one of the things I'd like to know. It's like if you are expressing pride and your not a minority your doing something wrong. :ermm:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Well thats one of the things I'd like to know. It's like if you are expressing pride and your not a minority your doing something wrong. :ermm:

Pride is overrated to begin with. Does it really make sense to be proud of your skin color or where you were born? Its not like you had a choice, you were born into it.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Well thats one of the things I'd like to know. It's like if you are expressing pride and your not a minority your doing something wrong. >_<

Pride is overrated to begin with. Does it really make sense to be proud of your skin color or where you were born? Its not like you had a choice, you were born into it.

True, but what I don't get, is this double standard that other minorities-, cultures' pride is all good, but white pride is 'teh great evil' :TM:

True,  but what I don't get, is this double standard that other minorities-, cultures' pride is all good, but white pride is 'teh great evil' :TM:

Those people just need a big hug! >_<

Edited by WITHTEETH

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Those people just need a big hug! >_<

*Que music* "We are the world ...

On Topic:Gay/Lesbian rights are all over the media these days. Eg. "Brokeback Mountain", The L word etc., its in your face 24/7 that I think most just accept it. Or maybe just try to ignore it.

They did a piece on the news about Brokeback Mountain and some of the people they interviewed demmnaded that they be titled as STRAIGHT COWBOYS. Rather than just Cowboys. It was most funny.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

About Gray's post that one can't be homosexual and be a Christian, or course that's not true. I mean, Jesus ate with the "sinners", blessed a prostitute, and ensured a convicted criminal entrance into heaven. Of course one can be homosexual and still be a Christian. From the Biblical viewpoint, we're all "sinners". One type of sin won't make you better or worse than anyone else in God's eyes. And it does say in the Bible "Don't judge others, or you too will be judged." -Mathew 7:1

If these people did do not make noise they will never get their rights.

Rights are not acquired or given by flamboyant displays of ill conceived notions surrounding sexuality. All they are doing is noise, nothing else. There is no merit in having a different skin color, nor is there any merit in having a different sexual preference; therefore, no reason to be proud of it. They did not fight for their right to be gay; they already were to begin with. It's absurd to attribute pride to sexuality or to use sexuality as an identity flag; sex is bereft of identity and history, and it does not beget any kind of culture, ethics or politics. Homosexuality is a natural condition, not an ideological argument. When it is used as such, it loses its value.

Gay parades are at best warped expressions of what Dr. La Forest Potter did in the early 30's, where he tried to typify the common traits or distinguishable characteristics of homosexuals and went on to propose a ludicrous laundry list of such features. They end up exacerbating the common misinterpretations of their nature and end up parodying themselves. How does that give them rights? And rights on what, especifically? "Gay pride" does not exist, and suffice to say neither do 'heterosexuals' or 'homosexuals'; it's all an absurd concept born out of narrow minds and narrower visions, not unlike Potter's own irrational discriminations disguised as science. There are just men and women, human beings who are capable of loving people of the same gender, of opposing gender and of both genders. 'Homosexual' describes an act, not an identity; and the problem stems from trying to do the opposite, redefining identity by how submission to desire is made. In the end, gay parades are terrible attempts at the expression of homosexuality and are no better examples of homosexuality than construction workers playing Casanova to passing by women are expressions of heterosexuality. It's a vulgar and rudimentary manifestation of exacerbated sexual traits. Nothing else.

The only thing they should really be proud of is their human ability to love, to truly love another and fight for said love.

I'm sure someone could tell me all about gay minorities and how they are excluded and such. Unfortunately, since I do not believe in the concept of homosexuality as indicated above, I also don't believe in gay minorities. And I don't believe any of them will ever have their rights achieved by excluding themselves and trying to pin that exclusion on others. There are human beings who can undergo situations of exclusion and humiliation, and if that is the case then it is the duty of any civilized society which they are a part of to correct these situations - not because they are 'gay victims' but because they are victims. Not because they deserve to be respected while being 'gay' but because they deserve to be respected while human beings.

All this homosexual martyrdom, associated rethorics and its aberrant displays - such as gay parades - are much more insulting to human beings who love those of the same gender than people will ever understand.

Edited by Role-Player

Can someone explain to me why it is okay for us to ignore every single law proposed in Leviticus except for those pertaining to homosexuality even though the Jesus never made a case for or against it?  Sure Paul and Peter did later, but it was only in letters to the early churches, they weren't neccessarily speaking for God and possibly only out of their own prejudices. 

Here is a link to a better worded argument/essay than I can make myself:

The Abominable Shellfish

Civilized debate please, no flaming, we don't want to draw the attention of the sleeping Dragon.

I think Jesus would be okay with it, I mean come it's Jesus. It's not like he'd get pissed off and send all the gays to hell or anything.

It's okay for Catholic priests to molest little girls, but not little boys! Say no to homosexual priests!

Remember it

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

The same could be said for black history month, black pride marches. You do not see a white history month or white pride marches (Except the KKK and neo nazis).

Well if one group is allowed to go around proclaiming how great it is. It's only fair that everyone else gets to do so as well.

Are you feeling repressed? :blink:

Well thats one of the things I'd like to know. It's like if you are expressing pride and your not a minority your doing something wrong. :shifty:

BECAUSE White Anglo-Saxon Protestant Males are the ruling class. You don't see royalty picketing inthe streets for equal rights: that would be a step down!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

So wait meta, are you saying that blacks are still repressed in the USA, and still do not have equal rights?

It's okay for Catholic priests to molest little girls, but not little boys! Say no to homosexual priests!

Um, Llyranor, abusing a minor of any sex is frowned upon in most cultures and religions.

Edited by Mothman

Mothman totally doesn't get the funny, once again.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds