Remote and Go-to

Look TSLRP topic. And their web site http://team-gizka.org/ and their forums of course. It is cut content

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

too bad we never got that cutscene with goto and remote...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

or Dies from a glowstick of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Is it something like Belkar's Rod of Lordy Might?

Then, no thank you to DS :(

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

either way, he dies.

Blows up with M5

or Dies from a glowstick of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

That's not the impression I get from reading the dialog.tlk file...

If LS, then HK-47 enters with a bunch of HK-units and states that he will kill GOTO. GOTO commands all the HK units to stop HK-47, only to be told that they cannot act against him, because it's against their programming. Then GOTO gets to regret his oversight before HK-47 "turns him off" in a manner very similar to HAL in 2001 (in my impression from hearing the sound-files). There seems to be an alternative LS version, where the HK units tell GOTO that they are not there to serve him, but because they were summoned by their "progenitor"-unit - HK-47. But the outcome is the same.

In the DS version, HK-47 appears with the HK-50 units, but HK-47 is very confused, having apparently been somehow reprogrammed during his mission to expose the HK factory on Telos, so when GOTO commands the HK units to stop the remote, HK-47 also "hears and obeys". HK-47 then hunts down and kills remote, before GOTO speculates that he will "keep this old design" (HK-47) because it could be useful as a design-model for future HK units.

i think just remote and goto is a better option...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

then resolve it but leave HK out of the story.

well then I (me) think HK should not alter the "big" story.

• 1 month later...

Not too sure why OE chose a droid that was similar to a kind of Imperial interrogation droid in SW Episode I: ANH for G0T0's character. More like a literal ripping out of someone else's conceptualisation of an idea.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Not too sure why OE chose a droid that was similar to a kind of Imperial interrogation droid in SW Episode I: ANH for G0T0's character. More like a literal ripping out of someone else's conceptualisation of an idea.

It's probably just so that we'll know right off what sort of characte G0T0 is, since we all recognize that droid. Did seem a bit inappropriate to see about 3000 years before Ep. IV (not Ep. I)