Kotor 2 dosnt make sense

Just for the record - the Expanded Universe (EU) is still canon.

It's not like it's something done in addition to the movies that is not "real" or "accepted" Star Wars (unlike Star Trek novels, comics, games, etc.).

George Lucas and Lucasarts consider all the EU stuff part of the established and true Star Wars universe. The New Jedi Order stuff is all approved by GL, including that... sad event in "Vector Prime"...

The only except are many of the stories in the Star Wars Tales comic, though that's just because some of it is meant to be silly and make fun of Star Wars. I do believe "Splinter of the Mind's Eye" also falls outside canon due to some continuity trouble...

Just for the record - the Expanded Universe (EU) is still canon.

It's not like it's something done in addition to the movies that is not "real" or "accepted" Star Wars (unlike Star Trek novels, comics, games, etc.).

George Lucas and Lucasarts consider all the EU stuff part of the established and true Star Wars universe. The New Jedi Order stuff is all approved by GL, including that... sad event in "Vector Prime"...

The only except are many of the stories in the Star Wars Tales comic, though that's just because some of it is meant to be silly and make fun of Star Wars. I do believe "Splinter of the Mind's Eye" also falls outside canon due to some continuity trouble...

Maybe so about Splinter of the Mind's Eye, but as I recall (I used to have the book) it does actually hint at Luke and Leia both being Force-sensitive. I mean, how else could she have managed to not cut off her own limbs, since non-Jedi were supposedly unable to safely wield a Lightsaber. :)

Maybe so about Splinter of the Mind's Eye, but as I recall (I used to have the book) it does actually hint at Luke and Leia both being Force-sensitive. I mean, how else could she have managed to not cut off her own limbs, since non-Jedi were supposedly unable to safely wield a Lightsaber.  :unsure:

Well, Han also used Luke's lightsaber in "Empire Strikes Back" without losing any limbs...

EDIT: Oh, and Orman Tagge also used a lightsaber in a duel with Luke in the old Marvel comics, even though he clearly wasn't a force-user. He lost, but he didn't lose any limbs.

Edited by Jediphile

Killiks (Yeah! Large sentient insects with a "hive" mind - Insects, says it all).

Alien anybody?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast