Book of Erotic Fantasy

Atreides

Um... no.

You guys are just pathetic. The book takes a good serious and mature exploration of views on sexuality from the various races, classes, alignments as well give new spells, feats, base and prestige classes in a rather tasteful manner.

It seem to me you people just want to act like a bunch of 12 year olds.

Um... no.

You guys are just pathetic.  The book takes a good serious and mature exploration of views on sexuality from the various races, classes, alignments as well give new spells, feats, base and prestige classes in a rather tasteful manner.

True. It's ironic that the ones that think it's rubbish make it so.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Um... no.

You guys are just pathetic.  The book takes a good serious and mature exploration of views on sexuality from the various races, classes, alignments as well give new spells, feats, base and prestige classes in a rather tasteful manner.

Off your high horse, Hades.

This book is almost indefensible; I fail to see what added fractal dimension of reality this would give any PnP gamer (barring the bleedingly obvious: screw someone, get pregnant: AMAZING!). Spells? WTF?

BUT, people fixated on such things are better sated with a book than left to their own devices, I'd wager.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well put.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Have you read the supplement?

I have. It is a well written, well thought out game supplement that has a good deal of information that can enhance the campaign world that makes it more alive. It has solid guidelines to introduce some of the issues that it addresses in a mature manner. If it seems that I am on my "high horse" is that I am sick of seeing people act like preteen idiots when ever the word "sex" is used.

Edited by Judge Hades

Have you read the supplement?

I have. It is a well written, well thought out game supplement that has a good deal of information that can enhance the campaign world that makes it more alive. It has solid guidelines to introduce some of the issues that it addresses in a mature manner. If it seems that I am on my "high horse" is that I am sick of seeing people act like preteen idiots when ever the word "sex" is used.

Right-o. I'm game.

What are some of the "issues that it addresses in a mature manner"? Will I need to make some room on my harddrive for the browser cache, or will you be able to fit them in here?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Its about a 80 meg, 200 page PDF file. I could use WINAce to lower that and e mail it to you if you wish. It even has a Phil and Dixie comic in the back which is very funny in my opinion. If you guys don't know who Phil and Dixie are you shouldn't be calling yourself gamers. :blink:

Edited by Judge Hades

Sidebar:

Intelligence and sex

:))
Chapter 2: Rules, Feats, & Skills

Rules? For Sex?

Ability scores

Appearance and sexual organs

Sidebar:

"Rating sex in your game"

Chapter 3: Base and Prestige Classes :rolleyes:

Imagist

Kundala

Tantrist

Presitige Classes

Disciple of Aarulan

Divine Celibate

Sidebar:

Divine Celibate's Mount

Dominator

Pierced Mystic

Voyeuristic Seer

Ooo. I wanna play a magical half-elf divinely celibate dominator with a giant organ and a pierced mystic. What's my THAC0? :p

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

More evidence:

"Fool!" she thought as she pulled his small stiffness out. He was already close to orgasm. She used her magicly enhanced skill to keep him aroused but not let him climax. She pressed at a point just behind his testes and used her fingers to maintain pressure on his shaft. He never noticed the stilled, silent spell she cast to prolong his pleasure.

comments are superflous.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

What are you guys bitching about? I could definitely see the planning the use of sex/seduction or STDs to create a scandal to defame a rival in a deep RPG campaign.

I'm a little surprised you guys are dismissing it at face value (actually not even face value because some haven't even read the content yet ) because everyone here wants mature Mature rated games and not cheap sex in games for the heck of it.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

And of course, the essentials:

Table 2-2: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Yep, lycanthropy is a STD.

Ready for some action, but lycanthopy's getting you down? Not a problem! PRESENTING...

Holy Avenger Condom

The dream of every gigolo is to claim his own Holy Avenger Condom. These blessed bling-blings are found only amongst the most elite playas, whose lives have been fully dedicated to the pursuits of quality booty. One famous pimp described his little buddy as his best and last friend in every situation. When talk fails, the Holy Avenger Condom becomes the embodiment of the thrust.

THAC0: +5

Equipped Abilities: 100% STD Resistance, Pick-up-Chick 3 times a day

Sexual Abilities: +5 bukkake to chaotic nasty bitches, Dispels STDs whenever condom thrusts a partner

manthing2.jpg