Book of Erotic Fantasy

Atreides

Did the Paladin (and I'm assuming it was a male playing a male, natch) win his eternal battle with the temptations of the flesh?

Wait a minute, aren'y Paladins meant to be chaste? :blink:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Chaste no, celibate yes. Or is it the other way around?

Lets see... He had sex with three female human LE monks at the same time, a female dark elf who swore she was going to kill his entire family, and a vampire. You tell me.

Edited by Judge Hades

Why would three monks, a drow and a vampire all want to have sex with that Paladin? Was he really hawt? :ermm:"

No one wanted to have sex with my half-fiend/drow :( Sure, she was 11' tall and had claws and scales but she had great personality.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

So it was all "Curse you for foiling all our evil plots! I would have you die horribly but youre just so damn hot! Now rip off my scanty chainmail bikini and take me you big, naughty Paladin!!"

:shifty:"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Evidently.

What are you guys bitching about?  I could definitely see the planning the use of sex/seduction or STDs to create a scandal to defame a rival in a deep RPG campaign.

I'm a little surprised you guys are dismissing it at face value (actually not even face value because some haven't even read the content yet ) because everyone here wants mature Mature rated games and not cheap sex in games for the heck of it.

I have nothing against setting up the "rules of engagement" that includes mature themes in a campaign. Ditto for CRPGs. In fact it is a mandatory requirement if mature elements are included in a game.

What is a little more disconcerting is the weird nerdy boys who will pore over such a tome, memorising every little phrase and unnecessarily mimicking every idiosyncracy.

I would have a lot more sympathy for anyone (presumably mainly females) playing out scenarios to deal with early sexual trauma, etc. (Which is why I ascertained the gender of the lascivious and lubricious Paladin.)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Implementing love or even sex with my PnP group would be extremely awkward. And thats not just because our GM looks just like Andy

andy_lou_famous_friends3.jpg

:p"

So, which one of you guys want to write the "Prison Sex" module to my upcomming RPG? ;)

No one wanted to have sex with my half-fiend/drow :p Sure, she was 11' tall and had claws and scales but she had great personality.

High charisma as it was stated. Paladins have it going on.

I tried to raise that as my Sorc had a charisma of 22 but my GM claimed those 22 points were 'scariness' :( Personally, I think he was just prejudiced towards really, really tall women... with claws... and some scales.. ok, and fangs too

Didn't Dieties & Demigods contain charisma (and reverse-charisma score) tables? From -25 to 25, iirc. And the powerful beings with negative charisma scores could do just as much manipulation as the ones with traditional positive numbers.

So your DM was prejudiced against your character.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Looks like someone needs to get out more

And, in case you need to ask, yes, I read the book. Thje first pages, at least, until I felt the unstoppable need t opurge my systm from this crap. Id on't thin0k I'lle ver be truly clean again.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.