Obi Vs Malak

If I see one more poll concerning an Original Trilogy Character Vs. KOTOR Character, I'm going to go postal.

(w00t)

Me too. Anyway, Obi-Wan will pwn Malak.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Obi-Wan's sucess list:

- Darth Maul

- General Grievous

- Darth Vader (kinda).

These are Sith (and an evil roboticised monster) of the more recent order, where there are only 2 Sith, so they're the highest level. So Obi killed the second most powerful Sith, the leader of an army who had personally killed countless Jedi, and mortally wounded The Chosen One.

If Malak had the Star Forge, with all his Jedi in jars, he might stand more of a chance, but otherwise, Kenobi ftw.

- Darth Maul - 1 second before he killed him he was hanging on an edge but got lucky cuz there was Qui-Gon's lightsaber close by

- General Grievous - 1 second before he killed him he was hanging on an edge but got lucky cuz there was a blaster close by

- Darth Vader - yeah ok that I agree :D

- Darth Maul -          1 second before he killed him he was hanging on an edge but got lucky cuz there was Qui-Gon's lightsaber close by

- General Grievous - 1 second before he killed him he was hanging on an edge but got lucky cuz there was a blaster close by

- Darth Vader - yeah ok that I agree :D

so get Obi-Wan hanging on a edge with a Jabba-Pig-Guard-Ax (what ever those are called...) near by... :)"

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot