Oblivion GOLD!

taks

I hope it isn't like Morrowind. Also, is this game for X-Box?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Curses!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hey SS, you think you could snag me a copy for regular X-Box?

You know, just take a regular X-Box copy and send it to me for free.

It is closer to NWN/KotOR than it is to Morrowind.

Wasn't it possible to have dialogue trees in Morrowind? I remember there being sometimes when I would get actual dialogue options...and you could make them through the construction set... It's been a while...

Anyway, if what you say is true, there is hope yet!

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I'm sure they wouldn't notice if you just took one off the top. Come on man, you know I'm good for it.

But I'm sure they wouldn't notcie one X-Box copy gone. Oh, I see what you are doing.

Yes, don't send me a copy for free. *wink* *wink*

(Was that good? I'll PM you my adress.)

Me?  I am no expert.  I just know what I like and what I don't like.  The experts I am refering to are Shadow Paladin, ShadowStrider, Mreku, Battlecookie, and the likes.  I am just a kook that no one should listen to.

If I tell you I like both Dungeon Sieges, while detesting the much-loved Diablo2 would you still say that?

Oh, and ShadowStrider... could you tell of some of the best/funniest bugs you found already (maybe with included screen)... or is that too early (or maybe there were no funny bugs)?

Edited by BattleCookiee

Dude, you got some sort of bug fetish or something?

Oh, and ShadowStrider... could you tell of some of the best/funniest bugs you found already (maybe with included screen)... or is that too early (or maybe there were no funny bugs)?

It is pronounced Shadowstrider, not ShadowStrider.

Yes, I'll tell you all about the bugs I found hilarious and will include screenshots... the moment I feel like getting fired. Until then, I'm afraid not.

Yes, I'll tell you all about the bugs I found hilarious and will include screenshots... the moment I feel like getting fired. Until then, I'm afraid not.

So you've played the game, huh? Overall how do you like it compared to Morrowind? In general.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

smooth

No free copy for you?  Ouch.

I played the game for approximately 3 monthes straight (literally no weekends), and got paid to do it. I think that is better than a free copy.

I still say ouch, though it would only matter if you were actually still interested in playing the game.

My friend at Bioware was able to procure a copy of NWN: Diamond.

Yes, I'll tell you all about the bugs I found hilarious and will include screenshots... the moment I feel like getting fired.  Until then, I'm afraid not.

Sorry...sorry... Shadowstrider

And are the German game devs. really the only with enough humor as to actually post bugs found in Alpha and Beta tests on their sites; or is it for American and other devs too much of a "company secret" or "reputation hit" to show some of there more funnier mistakes?

Ah well... judging from MW I can probably expect to make a few dozen bug screens the first day I will play the game...

business is business, no room for humour.

Ah well... I would be more inclined to actually go buy a game if they showed such kind of screens on the site of a game than those stale character close-ins, or overview shots of areas, like every game does these days...

But who am I compared to the market and any "rep loss" if that's done :p

How huge are these German companies?

Pretty big one I would say so... ever heard of Anno 1602 or Anno 1503 (In America renamed 1602 A.D. and 1503 A.D.)?

Edited by BattleCookiee