KotOR 3

jzimmy

I know you guys are working on a RPG set to come out late this year. Why don't you guys just confirm that its Kotor 3 and build up some hype for what should be a great game?

Edited by jzimmy

Oh dear.

Only one KOTOR III thread allowed here.

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=40215

Don't let any of the less diplomatic responses get to you though.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I know you guys are working on a RPG set to come out late this year.  Why don't you guys just confirm that its Kotor 3 and build up some hype for what should be a great game?

It's not KOTOR 3 :thumbsup:

Why would you want them to lie about something? :huh:

Sheesh, get your facts strait (w00t)

kthxbye (w00t)

Why do you guys keep posting and keeping this thread alive? I posted while it was already at the top, so mmuuuueeeehhhh.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Click.

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

:ph34r:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

STALKER is vaporware. Or.. It will come out in a Mega Explosive Double Pack together with Duke Nukem Forever :thumbsup:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!