Superman Returns

I'm still waiting for some Superman game where he doesn't take damage from trivial damage such as punches and kicks from common street thugs.

that's this game buddy... the way you "die" is if there is too much collateral damage to the city.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

actually yes that is a cutscene but it looks like it's a ingame engine cutscene...

Game informer #151 had a huge article about this in november.

Giant robot= Metallo

one of the things you can do is hit him with a giant column (like washington monumont size)

Also the game play will be somewhat like GTA in that you can choose when to move on. it's not lvl after level without exploration. One of the things they were hyping in the article is that you can fly at supersonic speed (they say equivalent of 700 mph) over 100 square miles of metroplolis. the "normal" flight speed is about 300 mph.

no purse snatchings will be in the game. they will also have the fortress of solitude, and the crowd is supposed to react to how you do against baddies. They say that if you fail against sombody the locals will jeer at you. and they will have doppler affects and the sound will be "3d"

And it will be for the 360.

Will they have that new thing where supes flies high above the earth to single out calls of distress? Will kryptonite be easily available to all the bad guys? Metallo and Luthor are fair enough. I have heard that instead of saving and reloading, the game has a feature where you can "reload" by flying around the gameworld backwards really fast.

Edited by Surreptishus

superman WON'T be able to die... they'll have several comic bookie villians. and reloading will be checkpoint style :thumbsup:

I watched the clip of that last night, but I can't help figure that pretty much every game that has featured Superman has sucked pretty bad. Hopefully it will turn out as good as some of the SpiderMan Movie games, which also play a lot like GTA.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.