Online Petition for KOTORIII colaboration...

(w00t) I may be getting my hopes up. Just look for a Bioware/Obsidian KOTOR III petition online. It is my hope that both companies will work on a third installment. I wish the best of luck :lol: to them if they are looking to top the other two stories much as George Lucas himself attempts to do with both of his trilogies. I was hoping I could find a thread where more KOTOR III ideas could be presented but as good as the designers and programmers and script-writers have done with the first two games, I'm not worried in the least. I just hope that perhaps a few more of the familiar alien races from the movies could make appearances. Seeing Naboo under construction in its ancient times would be interesting. I'm pretty sure most gamers would like a trip to Coruscant and the Jedi Temple. Now what would really be good is the Sith's first attempt at re-designing the Star Forge to be more like a Death Star. I think it would be good to see many of the old characters from the first two games make appearances again, but please, let's have some new NPC's as well. How the Sith try to organize the mess the other Sith Lords made in order to attack Republic worlds would be interesting. An early version of a Death Star attacking Coruscant would be interesting. However, a different name for it would be good. Anyway, should anyone be interested, please sign the petition and leave some useful commentary.

(w00t) I may be getting my hopes up. Just look for a Bioware/Obsidian KOTOR III petition online. It is my hope that both companies will work on a third installment. I wish the best of luck  :lol: to them if they are looking to top the other two stories much as George Lucas himself attempts to do with both of his trilogies. I was hoping I could find a thread where more KOTOR III ideas could be presented but as good as the designers and programmers and script-writers have done with the first two games, I'm not worried in the least. I just hope that perhaps a few more of the familiar alien races from the movies could make appearances. Seeing Naboo under construction in its ancient times would be interesting. I'm pretty sure most gamers would like a trip to Coruscant and the Jedi Temple. Now what would really be good is the Sith's first attempt at re-designing the Star Forge to be more like a Death Star. I think it would be good to see many of the old characters from the first two games make appearances again, but please, let's have some new NPC's as well. How the Sith try to organize the mess the other Sith Lords made in order to attack Republic worlds would be interesting. An early version of a Death Star attacking Coruscant would be interesting. However, a different name for it would be good. Anyway, should anyone be interested, please sign the petition and leave some useful commentary.

VERY good idea. It is interesting and if the game is to feature Revan AND the Exile (in any way), it'd be interesting to have the Obsidian & Bioware perspectives.

KotOR 3 will be made whoever Lucas Arts want it to be made by for the most part. Don't like it, too bad too sad. Now keep all KotOR 3 threads in one spot. This is the KotOR 2 forums not the KotOR 3 speculation forums so deal. KotOR 3 has one thread and if you want to post anything KotOR 3 related POST IT THERE and DON'T FREAKING SPAM OTHER FORUMS WITH KOTOR3 DRIVEL!

Mods, lock this thread!

Harvey