Serenity

metadigital

Can anybody who has signed up tell what exactly I'm (possibly) signing up for ?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Don't ask questions, just make lots of heat and noise!

http://www.fireflyfans.net/main.asp

http://www.fireflymovie.com/

(w00t)

PS I don't think the form 308 will help in the short term, but it will give us an email address to spam untill Universal promise to make a sequel ... that's the theory, anyway ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try your request again in a few minutes.

Grrr...

What did you do Meta ? Flooding the Universal website ? :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'll probably catch it if/when it comes to cable. I never watched Firefly (might have seen one episode if it's the one with the Buffy cast).

No Buffy cast (actually I can't abide the other crap Whedon's done): it was a whole new crew. Check out ANY of the links to see a cast list.

It will certainly come to cable.

It has also just made it's money back ($40m to make) so let's hope that bodes well for a sequel ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'll probably catch it if/when it comes to cable. I never watched Firefly (might have seen one episode if it's the one with the Buffy cast).

No Buffy cast (actually I can't abide the other crap Whedon's done): it was a whole new crew. Check out ANY of the links to see a cast list.

It will certainly come to cable.

It has also just made it's money back ($40m to make) so let's hope that bodes well for a sequel ...

CPt Reynolds was in Buffy, Zoe and Jane were in Angel. After firefly was cancelled. All three are simlar in that they have ensemble casts with strong characters and "banter".

That's not interesting! Cameos aren't what I interpreted the statement was about: "the one with the Buffy cast".

I thought you were going to add some W0\/\/z3RZ0Rz news about the sequel.

Oh, and (w00t)!

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The creation of Battlefield Earth almost made the universe implode, don't do that again Travolta!

As for Serenity, I wanna see it! Can I buy it somewhere? (w00t)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.