Freedon Nadd's Temple?

Kreia says that Kae was beautiful and left for the wars in which kriea did not participate, if u play LS kavar says that kriea died during the War. However people have been missunderstanding that, they thought that Kriea died during the time span of the mandalorian wars, kavar didnt say about kreia dying fighting in the War.

hi.

Battlecookie your posts are a little disappointing. You state that they obviously say the ritual is for controlling the beasts , then comment that someone should pay enough attention. Your screenshots however, do not really support a definitive statement, only your theory. Try less self righteousness =P Though I do agree that is the most likely conclusion, but with so many holes in the kotor 2 story , I wouldn't want to state anything about the storyline definitivly.

Edited by Lidda-Bit

Battlecookie your posts are a little disappointing. You state that they obviously say the ritual is for controlling the beasts

Which it is. As shown in both the DS and LS (Force Field breaking beast get's out of control for example) Onderon battle...

then comment that someone should pay enough attention.

Guess you mis-interpretated my intention by that line. Didn't mean "people should pay more attention" but that people "have to be quite attentive in order to discover the meaning of the Ritual"

Your screenshots however, do not really support a definitive statement, only your theory. Try less self righteousness =P Though I do agree that is the most likely conclusion, but with so many holes in the kotor 2 story , I wouldn't want to state anything about the storyline definitivly.

Well. It is not really "a theory"... now is it?

Battlecookie your posts are a little disappointing. You state that they obviously say the ritual is for controlling the beasts

Which it is. As shown in both the DS and LS (Force Field breaking beast get's out of control for example) Onderon battle...

You know, I think it would have been great if instead of doing Dxun and then Onderon, they had done both at simultaneously in the plot and then cut quickly between them. That would have been very cinematic and interesting.

So Bao-Dur (or whoever) opens the door to the tomb, and three Sith lords are waiting... Cut to Onderon! :-

Still, then we wouldn't have lovely topics like this one :D

Not sure if it would be doable technically, though..

Why not... they could do it on map change...

Enter temple... Invasion.

Enter castle... back to Dxun temple

Open the 2 big doors and go to the Sith (should make it a new map then)... Onderon Castle invasion.

2 Terminals disabled... Sith Lord Fight

Sith Lord fight... Onderon Castle middle fight

Would have been VERY could... I agree :-

Kreia says that Kae was beautiful and left for the wars in which kriea did not participate, if u play LS kavar says that kriea died during the War. However people have been missunderstanding that, they thought that Kriea died during the time span of the mandalorian wars, kavar didnt say about kreia dying fighting in the War.

But thats not that different from what Kinobi says about Vader. If she went to war as Kae but returned as Kreia, that would make sense from a certain point of view.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

But thats not that different from what Kinobi says about Vader. If she went to war as Kae but returned as Kreia, that would make sense from a certain point of view.

If we truly must revive this old, undead topic, then can we at least do it here?