What are you playing now....

Darque

ZING!

I agree, but I'm not a good judge on the subject. After all, do you think somebody who's too cheap to pay for the internet is going to pay extra to play games on the internet?

It's not about being cheap, it's about being poor and setting your prioroties straight. If you have a choice between cable and World of Warcraft... I'm pretty sure most people would choose cable.

When you are on a tight budget, some things have to go and MMO accounts are, well, not a priority

for some people

For most people who work for a living. <_<

For everyone, there are not many rich guys and jedi outcast and lineage are not mmo's

Try to introduce her to the oldest game in the world - Kikkeli.

:lol:

Wait...was that intentional?

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Man, Surreptishus and I had just banged out like three missions in fifteen minutes. Then while following him back to the planet on cruise, I ended up crashing in the atmosphere. :shifty:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

So like, Freelancer and V for Vendetta finally came. I just finished V for Vendetta and I forgot to sleep last night while I was playing Freelancer, and like there was this one Rogue named Nathaniel Chapman, total ****, always shooting and me and stuff. Geez.

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

So like, Freelancer and V for Vendetta finally came.  I just finished V for Vendetta and I forgot to sleep last night while I was playing Freelancer, and like there was this one Rogue named Nathaniel Chapman, total ****, always shooting and me and stuff.  Geez.

Ha! I remember Nathaniel Chapman of the Riberty Rogues. :D

manthing2.jpg

Try to introduce her to the oldest game in the world - Kikkeli.

:)

Wait...was that intentional?

Yes, at first I thought to use pippeli instead of kikkeli... Old jokes are sometimes good enough to be used again. :sorcerer:

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Just finished God of War. It was an easy and short game. The only challenging part was the last boss fight. But, even it was not that hard.

But game is great. Really great. I can't wait for the second one.

centinexx.png

Just  finished God of War. It was an easy and short game. The only challenging part was the last boss fight. But, even it was not that hard.

But game is great. Really great. I can't wait for the second one.

try it on hard or god mode... then you get more unlockables AND ares is REALLY REALLY CHEAP!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I can't believe you guys find God of War easy. I practically got stuck on the FIRST hydra head!

Anyhow, I'll be playing Spellforce 2: Shadow Wars and Buzz: The Big Quizz (no idea why it's spelled with two z's). But since they're not in my mail, I'm guessing I'll be getting them come Monday.

So.. uh.. I guess I am playing Oblivion still :ermm:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Bunch of NWN mods. Prophet - prologue and Prophecy - Chapter I really kicks ass

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I ordered the Barbarian Invasion expansion for RTW.

I guess I'm gonna play that eventually. Burn Rome, Jerusalem(Judean Zealots ftw!) and Constantinople all that jazz.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

'Player, you are a man of taste.

kirottu said: