What are you playing now....

Darque

You really ought to do something constructive with your time. :D

What? Besides spamming Eldar's rpg and and people's inboxes?

Pffffft :(

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I guess you people would HATE Iron storm... (world war 1 lasts for for a long long time)

and i always thought the greasles and stuff in area 51 was ok. In IW it just got crazy wierd.

they should have done somthing with the JFK conspiracy in Deus Ex.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

X3: Reunion, and DMC3 special edition as Virgil.

This is between bouts of watching justice league season one.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm still playing Freelancer.

I totally bought a new ship but I forgot to save money for guns, so all I was left with was two Sunfire (?) cannons and I'd just accepted a new mission, difficulty 18 and if I aborted it'd damage my rep.

So's I decide to try the mission anyway. It's pretty massive, five weapons platforms, a small space station, about ten fighters...all of which I need to destroy.

I lure the fighters away one by one, they only appear in groups of two, then four, then four, and take them out, then I decide to try and tackle the weapon's platforms. I zoom in guns blazing and get slaughtered. :)

I retry the mission and use the same methods to take out the fighters, then this time I pick one of the weapons platforms on the end, I decide to see if it can shoot at me if I'm sitting right up against it, it can't turrets can't move at that angle. I use this tactic, using the weapons platforms as shields while taking out the others until they're all down, then take out the space station.

I finished the mission and now I'm a lot more careful when outfitting my ships.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

It sorta is the predecessor of Freelancer I think, with a cast of actors, the character which you play was performed by Clive Owen, if you know that dude.

You travel between planets, blow stuff up, trade, buy bigger ships with bigger guns, buy container ships to fill with your goods. But if you try to fill em with female sex slaves, guns, drugs and what not the police will come after ya! :o

Anyhoo, Wiki said this: "Privateer 2: The Darkening (1996)

As Lev Arris, a man with amnesia, the player must take the life of a privateer in the Tri-System region of space, finding out about his past along the way.

Although The Darkening features no obvious connection with the "mainstream" Wing Commander series, there are several links that bind it to the larger universe. The game features references to a "Confederation", and one of the easter egg derelicts is a Talon light fighter. Perhaps anticipating a future title connecting The Darkening with Wing Commander, the game's developers set the plot sufficiently far in the "future", in the year 2790.

The game features live-action video directed by Erin Roberts. The cast included Clive Owen, John Hurt, Christopher Walken, Brian Blessed, David Warner and J

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I totally bought a new ship but I forgot to save money for guns, so all I was left with was two Sunfire (?) cannons and I'd just accepted a new mission, difficulty 18 and if I aborted it'd damage my rep. 

:blink:

Is this SP? As I never had to buy any weaponry at all...since the drops of the destroyed ships would be good enough to carry me through, and usually they were also way better than anything the shops had for me...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Yeah.

In my game they haven't really been dropping many actual cannons or turrets or launchers. I have to buy that stuff. I can find a lot of ammunition and other things though. Also the things they have dropped there's been better stuff in the shops...

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I am....still....playing DungeonKeeper1 now and then. And Casear3. I also created a new Diablo2 account (I let all mine expire close to a year ago or something) and obsessed over it all night, which reminded me how addictive it can be. Gah.

Children of the Nile is next on my list of older games to reinstall, because from the looks of things Caesar4 will have a similiar feel, perhaps...and I never did get very far in CofN - just not into the whole Egypt setting, Rome is much more fun.... It was a good game tho, I need to finish it. :(

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It depends on your level and the type of enemies you loot. I've read somewhere the type of weapon used to make teh kill alos has an effect... but not sure about that.

Hm.

I generally just kill with lasers. I always end up feeling bad about using missles or torpedoes since I have to pay for them, but sometimes when a fighter rushes me I drop a salvo right in their face. Also, I barely ever use countermeasures, I lose the missles more often than not and save on ammo.

I finished the story, now it's time to make money and find 1337 fighters.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP