What are you playing now....

Darque

I'm playing Deception: Invitation to Darkness....

It's an extremely old game....... but it's like a first person version of Dungeon Keeper.  (w00t)

Ohhh, I always loved that series. I don't know what's with me and having great affection for games where you go around trapping and torturing heroic people(DK 2 is in my top five favorites), but I do. Must be a bit of a closet sadist. Have you played the second one too Darque?

Still playing Oblivion myself.

Not yet, but I do own it, it's somewhere on the stack. :blink:

I'm thinking of getting Dark Delision and Trapt as well.

Not yet, but I do own it, it's somewhere on the stack. :)

I'm thinking of getting Dark Delision and Trapt as well.

Oh, I've never even heard of those. Are they on the PS2 or something? The second one is very good, quite a bit more emphasis on story and your character, plus all the good parts of the original are there but better.

Dark Delusion is more or less Deception 3

I think it's also a PS game.

Trapt came out like a few months ago on the PS2, and plays pretty much like the previous games.

I think the characters from D2 and D3 are unlockables as well.

Edited by Darque

Dark Delusion is more or less Deception 3

I think it's also a PS game.

Trapt came out like a few months ago on the PS2, and plays pretty much like the previous games.

I think the characters from D2 and D3 are unlockables as well.

I must have been oblivious to the release of the third one, I didn't follow games much back then aside from looking on store shelves. Hmm, now I'm finally tempted to get a PS2 for the new one though.

awesome (w00t)

As for deception 3....

Clicky

I think this game kinda snuck under the radar... it came out in 2000... I think that's the same time the PS2 came out so it probably missed a lot of attention.

Finished Half-Life 2 the other day. Was kinda disappointed by the ending, but overall found it pretty entertaining. Can't decide now whether to really try and get into Morrowind or play the Kotors again.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Resident Evil 4

I swear I keep hearing noises outside my window :ph34r:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Surreptishus, Alanschu and myself were just involved in some Freelancer action. Although we were bullied into paying a toll from some douchebag, we will have our revenge. I can just feel it.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.