ITS THE PHOTOSHOP THREAD!

Kaftan Barlast

georgeape.jpg

This weeks theme.. anything. Just as long as its funny something.

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Point not found. You Swedes must have an odd sense of humor.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Generally, when you set a theme (anything funny) you should try to stick with it, and not just the first word of it.

Your submission fits the "anything" catagory, but not the funny. You, sir, fail the internet.

...could've at least made it a choking on a pretzel scene or something...

Point not found. You Swedes must have an odd sense of humor.

Hey, don't blame me! I didn't get it either.

I am assuming that Kaftan finds anything absurd funny. Most others apparently don't.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Four words: phillistines, all of you.

(and no, everyone knows "photoshop priday" is an SA thing, what do you think Im an idiot?!)

It would be funnier if Bush were holding the sausage. :wacko:

Either my 'artwork' is even sloppier than Im aware of or you need stronger glasses :huh: because, bush is very much holding the sausage, see the way his arm connects to his shoulder and so on? :-"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Wait a minute.. youre insinuating something here arent yo, mr Bin? Something depraved and preverted, I reckon..

*reaches for cattleprod*

But whats there not to get?! ..its Bush feeding sausage to a monkey! Just the thought is hillarious... isnt it? And then theres the whole "discovery channel thing" on top of that.. uh.. fine, I give up.

...I don't see how it applies since we're not mocking your artistic merit (well, maybe Steve is) ...

I was in fact mocking Bush's appearance, implying that the casual observer might easily confuse which was Bush and which the chimp. A truly cheap shot, and one of which I am heartily ashamed. :wacko:

All future attempts at humour will come with explanatory footnotes.

*reaches for cattleprod*

*Accepts well-deserved punishment with resignation*

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

So... it would be funnier if... he would be doing... what he's doing?

Well, color me confused then.

Confused is a color? I thought it was a state of mind in which you don't know what the frak is going on.

I think he meant that the monkey in the picture is Bush and Bush is the monkey.

Maybe?