Valentines debrief

Walsingham

A lot of women like pretty expensive flowers that will fade over a period of time, but the love of the man that bought them, will hopefully last a life time.

It's the thought that counts.

Yes :)

Astro: think about it this way:

If it fades, you buy her a new..again and again, and she will love you for that...again and again :)

Thats one way to look at it. There was a poll recently in a local newspaper that asked who are more materialistic, men or women. Men came in first... :blink: The poll was surely put together by women.

Couldn't I just find her a screensaver that shows flowers blooming again and again?

Is it really so hard to get flowers where you live? ;)

No plains or shops near you? ;)

I like to walk in spring a little on the field full of flowers near my house :o

IB1OsQq.png

A lot of women like pretty expensive flowers that will fade over a period of time, but the love of the man that bought them, will hopefully last a life time.

So artificial flowers would be fine, then?

Or is the thought in question simply to spend money?

Plastic is cheap.

You sacrificed your hard earned money by buying real flowers, for someone you love.

If a man bought me plastic flowers, he would be kicked out the door with his flowers.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Plastic is cheap.

You sacrificed your hard earned money by buying real flowers, for someone you love.

If a man bought me plastic flowers, he would be kicked out the door with his flowers.

And I , as a man can fully understand you in this :blink:

IB1OsQq.png

Is it really so hard to get flowers where you live? :o

No plains or shops near you?  :blink:

I like to walk in spring a little on the field full of flowers near my house  :)

No, not especially - but given how she's staying in Canada at the moment and I'm in England... well, shall just say it makes things a tad more interesting. Especially since it costs more even with the exchange rate to buy flowers there then it does over here! :ph34r:

Edit: Not that I'm complaining, but really, I'd rather get her something I can actually see for myself. ;)

Plastic is cheap.

I can imagine! What sort of self respecting man would buy plastic flowers anyway? ;)

Edited by Dyan

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

If it fades, you buy her a new..again and again, and she will love you for that...again and again :huh:

Thats one way to look at it. There was a poll recently in a local newspaper that asked who are more materialistic, men or women. Men came in first... :thumbsup: The poll was surely put together by women.

Couldn't I just find her a screensaver that shows flowers blooming again and again?

Is it really so hard to get flowers where you live? :huh:

No plains or shops near you? :blink:

I like to walk in spring a little on the field full of flowers near my house :p

No, no it's not that hard to find flowers.

Like I said in my first post on this thread, I'm super poor. So, every dollar counts and recently it's been very hard to make ends meet.

So, if all I can afford are plastic flowers and my girlfriend, knowing my financial situation, is willing to brake-up with me because I didn't buy her real flowers, then fine, brake-up, babe. I don't need someone who's so materialistic that she will break up with me for a 20-30$ difference in flower costs.

If it's really the thought that counts, the constitution of the flowers should not make a difference.

Anyway, I slaved in the kitchen for a good hour cooking for her(while she was at work and it was a surprise). The candlelight dinner I prepared ended up costing more than some flowers and not only was there a thought involved but also some sweat, tears and effort.

In return, I got a kiss and a thank you, which to me is worth a lot more coming from her than all the roses in the world.

Because its the thought that counts.

I love you sweety !

Edited by astr0creep

If it fades, you buy her a new..again and again, and she will love you for that...again and again :huh:

Thats one way to look at it. There was a poll recently in a local newspaper that asked who are more materialistic, men or women. Men came in first... :blink: The poll was surely put together by women.

No plains or shops near you? :p

I like to walk in spring a little on the field full of flowers near my house :)

Like I said in my first post on this thread, I'm super poor. So, every dollar counts and recently it's been very hard to make ends meet.

So, if all I can afford are plastic flowers and my girlfriend, knowing my financial situation, is willing to brake-up with me because I didn't buy her real flowers, then fine, brake-up, babe. I don't need someone who's so materialistic that she will break up with me for a 20-30$ difference in flower costs.

if it's really the thought that counts, the constitution of the flowers should not a difference.

Anyway, I slaved in the kitchen for a good hour cooking for her. The candlelight dinner I prepared ended up costing more than some flowers and not only was there a thought involved but also some sweat, tears and effort.

In return, I got a kiss and a thank you, which to me is worth a lot more coming from her than all the roses in the world.

I love you sweety !

....plastic flowers are cheaper then real ones??? :huh:

go out , and just pick some for free :thumbsup:

IB1OsQq.png

if it's really the thought that counts, the constitution of the flowers should not a difference.

Anyway, I slaved in the kitchen for a good hour cooking for her. The candlelight dinner I prepared ended up costing more than some flowers and not only was there a thought involved but also some sweat, tears and effort.

I love you sweety !

Can't pick roses here(Eastern Canada) in February. Freezing rain kills roses.

I love you sweety !

Can't pick roses here(Eastern Canada) in February. Freezing rain kills roses.

...then give her a fridge (w00t) ....with some red roses in it :D

IB1OsQq.png

*echoes the above post* Congrats astr0creep!

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

She will get my fridge eventually. We're getting married in 2 months  :D

Congrats!!! (w00t)

...Will you have a plastic cake? :D

Muahahaha very funny. No really, very funny.

And thank you. :thumbsup:

No problem, post some pictures from it if you can :blink:

IB1OsQq.png

Plastic is cheap.

Hmm, I would probably go with plastic flowers. To test her sense of humour. Though, it would be funny only if I had some real flowers as well...

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Plastic is cheap.

Hmm, I would probably go with plastic flowers. To test her sense of humour. Though, it would be funny only if I had some real flowers as well...

That would be suicide :thumbsup:

IB1OsQq.png

You have my condolensces AstroCreep.  Just keep the sharp objects away fromher and you should be fine.  Hopefully.

Thats ok. My AC is 20 and my init check is higher then her's. I must act before she throws lvl10 brain wipe on me though. My will save is low.

I have a +3 vampiric rubber ducky (w00t) ... do you want to borrow it? :thumbsup:

IB1OsQq.png

You have my condolensces AstroCreep.  Just keep the sharp objects away fromher and you should be fine.  Hopefully.

Thats ok. My AC is 20 and my init check is higher then her's. I must act before she throws lvl10 brain wipe on me though. My will save is low.

I have a +3 vampiric rubber ducky (w00t) ... do you want to borrow it? :thumbsup:

No thank you. I was speaking in terms Hades could understand.

No thank you. I was speaking in terms Hades could understand.

:D

IB1OsQq.png

That would be suicide  :blink:

Only if she doesn