roshan

I did not see the preview for the next episode. The TV is always off before that comes up as I don't want any spoilers whatsoever.

I'm afraid to look under your spoiler tag, as I think it might be about the next episode :D

I did not see the preview for the next episode.  The TV is always off before that comes up as I don't want any spoilers whatsoever.

I'm afraid to look under your spoiler tag, as I think it might be about the next episode :D

The last part of the spoiler, maybe.

I think this is the end of CTU... Many big changes this season.

Actually, I thought pointing the finger at Audrey was a little cheesy - that's just too silly to even contemplate, especially since she was the one to give Jack the clues to it at the beginning of the episode. Even if I thought she was guilty, would she have done that, if she knew it could lead back to her? So I think this is just the writers playing towards the Nina Meyers/femme fatale-syndrome, which is just old and disappointing.

The only way it "could be Audrey" is if someone stole her identity to cover his or her own tracks (note that Collette actually never describes what "Audrey" looks like - it's just a name to her, and she might never had met her), or else Audrey was somehow tricked or ordered into passing this information along without knowing what it was for.

So I find that plot boring and uninteresting.

I'm far more interested in seeing what Wayne Palmer has discovered. Given how the episode turned out, I should probably have put his name in the poll too... Question is, who ordered the hit on him? I can't for a minute suspect Pierce, but Gardner seemed to know too, so maybe he's the mastermind. He could certainly have framed Audrey as well...

As for how you save someone that has breathed in nerve gas, you inject her with atropine, which is exactly what they did.  And also what YOUR link to Wiki mentioned as a cure :-

Waitaminute! Don't just roll your eyes ... fix it!

Don't you have any wiki etiquette, Jimmy? :o

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I was rolling my eyes because roshan was complaining that what Jack did in the show shouldn't work, but the wiki link (that he provided) explained that that is what you are supposed to do.

I'm not going to change it, because I don't know if it is true or not.

• 10 months later...

OK now season 6 has started.

Have we seen this brother of Jack before? Who is his wife? I am sure I have seen her before, but I cant remember where. Was she the woman that Jack saved in the second season during the nuclear bomb thing?

Yes, its supposed to be a big omgwtf? moment. I thought it was pretty neat. But if like roshan you have already forgotten season 5 then the revelation will probably fall flat. It puts a new twist on the previous season

The show is heavily hinting and leading us to believe that Jack's nephew is in fact his son. I think that is a red herring though.

EDIT:Nice of you to be considerate Reinoc but I don't think spoilers are needed for that.

Edited by Surreptishus

I really don't remember the woman, but it's been a while since season 2 so it's possible.

As for spoilers

I think somebody who has not seen season 5 might be surprised to find out President Logan is being "controlled"

Then again somebody who has not seen season 5 and wants to should not be reading this thread.

Nah, she was blonde.

EDIT: I hope Graham Bauer didn't try to frame Jack for Palmer's assassination and (IMO) give him up to the Chinese just because Jack diddled his wife. Also does Jack have no qualms about torturing his own brother because he knows Graham to be a bad guy or did the Chinese really mess him up?

Edited by Surreptishus