Darth Malak's armour

Does anyone know where you find darth malak's armour? i saw it mentioned in a couple of the forums, but never found out where its at. is this in the game or only a cheat or mod?

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Does anyone know where you find darth malak's armour?  i saw it mentioned in a couple of the forums, but never found out where its at.  is this in the game or only a cheat or mod?

I would guess only cheats and mods...

Or that could be what you get in the strange sith tomb in KotOR II...

But I'm not 100% curtain...

Deadly_Nightshade

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I think I read somewhere that while Malak's armor is in the game, it is only there insofar that it's stats and description can be found in the game files, but not so that you can actually find it. Even if you could, it is a highly powerful item, which would require a random drop at the high end of the power scale... And IIRC it's not even that hot even if you manage to get your hands on it. Can't remember the stats, though.

There is no fixed location at which you can find the armor. Plain and simple. You're reliant on the random loot generator, which hands out loot based on your level.

If you're high enough of a level, you stand a chance of getting it, but the source could be something as simple as a sith trooper, or a hard-to-find box guarded by two dark jedi.

If you play through the game normally, without using any exploits or cheats, you'll never find it, since there's no fair way to get to a high enough level to trigger its possible drop. Even if you finish every side quest, have Kreia in your party at almost all times, etc., you won't get much further past a character level of 30.

Besides, there are many good armors and robes out there that work just fine, and Darth Malak's armor looks very silly anyways.

There is no fixed location at which you can find the armor.  Plain and simple.  You're reliant on the random loot generator, which hands out loot based on your level. 

If you're high enough of a level, you stand a chance of getting it, but the source could be something as simple as a sith trooper, or a hard-to-find box guarded by two dark jedi. 

If you play through the game normally, without using any exploits or cheats, you'll never find it, since there's no fair way to get to a high enough level to trigger its possible drop.  Even if you finish every side quest, have Kreia in your party at almost all times, etc., you won't get much further past a character level of 30. 

Besides, there are many good armors and robes out there that work just fine, and Darth Malak's armor looks very silly anyways.

is it the same as the console on the PC? random level based at the random location.