Any Lara fans?

metadigital

Looking at that official site....she no longer looks like Lara to me...she now looks like...I dunno...one of those popular famous model women or something. :lol:

They'd managed to keep her looking like Lara face-wise for a long time, til now. Bah.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I have seen the future and it is this:

user-customisable PC appearances!

Want Lara to look like a pigeon-toed septuagenarian hunchback with severe halitosis? How about a gender-transfered Belgian accountant? A Khoikhoi with a lisp?

("Decency Controls" would prevent any immoral and illegal appearances, like pre-pubescent boys.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

She looks fine.  The biggest reason for the change is the fact that it's being done in a different style.

I don't get your point. Different style? So what you're saying is it's being changed because it's being changed?

That really doesn't say a lot.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

Male cats have 6 because female cats have 6. Female cats have 6 because they have large litters, where as humans struggle to birth just a single child.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

Why do male cats have six?

I've lived with my cat Sam for most of my life and I never knew. I'll give him a feel later.

The only reason I know is because Louis Theroux mentioned on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross, I think, that he accidentally assisted his pet male cat ejaculate, so don't make his mistake (or I'll be forced to commit ritual suicide for giving this information to you ...).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Why do male cats have six?

I've lived with my cat Sam for most of my life and I never knew. I'll give him a feel later.

The only reason I know is because Louis Theroux mentioned on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross, I think, that he accidentally assisted his pet male cat ejaculate, so don't make his mistake (or I'll be forced to commit ritual suicide for giving this information to you ...).

:lol:

Ha. I know of Louis, I fondly remember his awkward encounter with Jimmy Savile. :D

I take he had a very good reason to pleasure his cat in such a manner.

:o Blasphemy!

That Desktop Lara is not going to help when it comes to coursework... :-

What's wrong with Lara's new face? Lots of famous Brits have been getting new faces- Joan Collins, Catherine Zeta Douglas Imfromwales-honest! Jones- and it's done them the world of good. I quite like it; now she looks less like a computer generated image from the mid 90's and more like.... an actual woman, which is good. Eases the transition back into the real world. Wouldn't want another whiplash incident.

Anyhoo, can't sit lollygaggin' all day- Lara wants me to help her climb those windows. :)

I'll be getting the game (haven't played one since Revelations)- for research purposes, you understand.

Edited by Darth Somethingorother

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

Hand cream and towels? To sit at a computer with? I suppose you could sit on the towels, but what's the handcream for? ;)

All a matter of opinion, I suppose. I think Keira Knightly's quite pretty, in an English rose sort of way.

Edited by Darth Somethingorother

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

Dude, you're just bumping your dead topic. Let it go man.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.