vBulletin?

KOTORFans

One of the reasons I enjoy this forum is the system (whichever it is) they're using. It's fast, efficient and easy to use.

What's vBulletin?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

These message boards are Invision Boards. Efficient and fast. Not perfect, but they work well enough. Of all the board software I've used (UBB, vBulletin, YaBB, phpBB) I like Invision the best.

vBulletin is another good one, but it tends to write slower and read faster than Invision, at least in my experience.

Some interesting replies.

vBulletin is not uglier. Why would it be when you could exactly replicate this forum skin to that of a vB forum, right down to the smileys? It is not ugly at all. If you refer to the default skin however, you are so right :p

Slower loading? Maybe. vB is loaded down with so much unnecessary **** that it's difficult to keep track of things. As someone who knows it inside out, I agree with that statement. vB is flawed for sure. But it has 'it' in all the right places.

But its alright, I didn't come here to argue with you guys. I know that IPB is so much more accessible (which is all you can ask for). I just wondered if you ever planned it, is all.