Obsidian at IGN

funcroc

Nice TV.

Interesting that some of us look at that and see the cool TV first, and others the title screen of the game.

No. Some of us see BOTH.

I'd like a t-shirt also. It makes sense to let us geeklings buy t-shirts. It's advertising, after all.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

A t-shirt autographed by everyone that works there.  :lol:

Nope. I don't want the ink to run in my wash. Well, I guess they could use laundry markers. Actually, I really like the Obsidz folks and all, even though I don't feel like I know much about most of them, but I'd rather have the shirt than the signitures. I'm not putting it in a frame on my wall. I'm putting it on my body.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Oh no. I'm on to you. You want to wear their signitures.

This does make me think that they should have a strore for stuff like this. Hey, maybe they do. I should check the front page.

Obsidian Plays

Seems to me that PNJ is signed...unless I missed something.

Obsidian Entertainment has signed with an as yet to be named publisher for it's second project and is now in full pre-production! More details coming soon!

Of course, the link doesn't work anymore but it did when I posted this at RPGDot in July, 2004.

Edited by Dhruin

Hey, if you can't cite an existing source, it's all hearsay. :Eldar's tongue in cheek icon:

Obsidian Plays

Have you guys considered that maybe project one and project two change as the products move from design to the shelves? huh? Smarty-pants!

Obsidian Plays

I wouldn't think so :o

And given the date he claimed (2004) wouldn't that fit NWN2 rather than PNJ?

Ah, good point, Darque. Give yourself twenty-five TOMBS points. I'd give them to you myself, but I do it so rarely I've forgotten how.

At any rate, that would make a lot of sense, but it doesn't clear up anything about the ever elusive PNJ. Maybe it's a peanut butter and jelly simulation.

Obsidian Plays