How much have you spent?

LoneWolf16

Just toss out amounts and the like, though it doesn't really matter, it's always good to keep tabs.

"Somebody special" could be a boyfriend, girlfriend, family member, or etc.

I'll start...since July, I've spent a good $800 on one girl, and it's about to hit $1000 after Valentine's Day. Doesn't seem like much, but given that I have no job, and am existing off saved up cash, it looks like a lot to me. Then again...to me, it's just money...so long as she smiles that sweet smile and her eyes light up like they do, I'll keep paying. :huh:

Sad part is that I enjoy it.

Anyways...this is a pitiful excuse for a topic, I know, but I'm bored...so.......woo.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Just toss out amounts and the like, though it doesn't really matter, it's always good to keep tabs.

I'll start...since July, I've spent a good $800 on one girl, and it's about to hit $1000 after Valentine's Day. Doesn't seem like much, but given that I have no job, and am existing off saved up cash, it looks like a lot to me. Then again...to me, it's just money...so long as she smiles that sweet smile and her eyes light up like they do, I'll keep paying.  :)

That last part sounds wrong... you shouldn't have to pay for her happiness. :huh:

Anyway, most i've ever spent on one item for a lady is around

I'll start...since July, I've spent a good $800 on one girl, and it's about to hit $1000 after Valentine's Day. Doesn't seem like much, but given that I have no job, and am existing off saved up cash, it looks like a lot to me. Then again...to me, it's just money...so long as she smiles that sweet smile and her eyes light up like they do, I'll keep paying.  :)

That last part sounds wrong... you shouldn't have to pay for her happiness. :ermm:

Anyway, most i've ever spent on one item for a lady is around

IB1OsQq.png

I believe in equal spending, that way you get both the fun of giving something nice to someone you love and the fun of getting a present :ermm:)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I once bought my girlfriend a weekend at a luxurious japanese spa. That cost me a.. pretty embarrassing sum of money. But it was worth it!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm confused...lost...and strangely aroused. :)

Ack...er.......uh.................Yeah, well, to address that "you shouldn't have to spend money to make her happy" thing, I can make her happy without doing so, it's just cool to see her light up like that. Seriously, her eyes get all bright and she gets a huge grin on her face. :D

She's just a friend though, and I highly doubt it's going anywhere..her having a BF who treats her like complete **** and all...whom she loves for some reason. I love teenage girls...such a distinct absence of sense. :ermm:

Moving on...anybody else? C'mon, anybody besides Mr. Mkreku who can shame me and my pitiful $1,000?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

I'm dumb. :rolleyes:

- Everlast