ABC Miniseries: The Lost

Fionavar

I predict Locke will become paralyzed again, thereby unable to reach the computer to enter the code, and will have to ask Henry to do it for him.

PS: Henry is the best addition to Lost since the hatch.

I can think of a moment in the preview that suggests otherwise.

Besides, locke can still crawl

I predict Locke will become paralyzed again, thereby unable to reach the computer to enter the code, and will have to ask Henry to do it for him.

PS: Henry is the best addition to Lost since the hatch.

I predict it will be jack's turn to punch the number and he will decide not to, just for kicks.

You were close

edit: Ok, just finished it. Good episode. I like the part about being resupplied. :lol:

The BUTTON Darque, THE BUTTON!!!!!

Edited by kumquatq3

The balloon that Jack and kate found with the blinking light when they met up with AL, Sayid and fugleh? With the Dharma Mac and cheese?

I liked last nights episode. Although I didn't really get the point of the Locke backstory.

I wonder how long we'll have to wait to get a clue as to what was written on that bulkhead door... 8)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

*lightbulb over the head moment*

I can't see Henry surviving the next episode, TBH. And I liked the poker bit with Jack and Sawyer:

"why didn't you ask for the guns?"

"when I want the guns, I'll take them"

nice

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Cant wait for next week to see what happens to Henry Gale! Whats his story gonna be now? He probably is one of the others. But what will Locke do now that he has given Henry his word and after how Henry helped him out?

What the **** were those alien writings on the wall? And what the hell caused those blast doors to go down?

I think I know what that dharma mac was. Theyve discovered the fat guys secret stash. I dont think that ranch dressing is all he has been hoarding. Im not sure about the balloon though. I doubt that ana lucia and sayeed dragged back the balloon from the tree. Probably a cover that the fat guy was using for his secret food stash.

Lots of juicy **** to come!!!!!

I think I know what that dharma mac was. Theyve discovered the fat guys secret stash. I dont think that ranch dressing is all he has been hoarding. Im not sure about the balloon though. I doubt that ana lucia and sayeed dragged back the balloon from the tree. Probably a cover that the fat guy was using for his secret food stash.

Lots of juicy **** to come!!!!!

First, his name is Hugo or Hurly.

Second, if he wants his stash hidden, why the flashing light?

:devil:

Glad I taped the show at the correct time this time glad the previous episodes were nothing to write home about .. I enjoyed this episode becausce of Henry Gale , he a character you want to trust but you know you can't trust for some reason. looks like we will find out next week.

Not alien writing... map

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/t8rtotz/54copy.jpg :)

This episode was the best ever. :D So much to speculate about... Did Henry fall on purpose to stall? Did he really enter the code? What's with the map? Who drew it? What's in the middle? How did the real Henry Gale die? Will Kate be having the hots for Jack again? What is Locke gonna do now that he promised to protect Gale no matter what?

Awesome... :geek: