ABC Miniseries: The Lost

Fionavar

Great episode. So whats with the timer? It reached zero and then started to display some wierd symbols.

Next week looks cool too, a new facility found!

Those weren't weird little symbols.

That was egyptian heiroglyphics.

You know, I thought those looked familiar. I definately saw a bird and an obelisk, didnt catch the third one though.

Man just finished watching that episode yes I had to tape it..

It was Sayid's turn to shine I though he would at least rough him up a bit more with the dentist equipment .. I wonder what information they will drag out of the new guy in the future..

Yeah I wondered about those symbols too, for a second I thought Locke wasn't going to push it in time. Can't wait till the next episode

I kind of wish that last night didn't have the Sawyer and Hurley bits. Didn't we just get a whole episode of his badass affirmation? I would have preferred more of the Sayid story.

And can somebody give me a little more details about the clip for next week? All I had was an ad for the Oscars/Emmys/Grammys or whatever awards show is coming up.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I don't figure the words 'Sawyer' and 'help' go together. Unless he needs something out of the deal. He's just so... badass. Ooooooohhhhh.

I guess the guns will be forgotten until they need them for a plot device.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I don't figure the words 'Sawyer' and 'help' go together.  Unless he needs something out of the deal.  He's just so... badass.  Ooooooohhhhh.

I guess the guns will be forgotten until they need them for a plot device.

At which point Sawyer will probably come out looking like a hero.

And let's not forget the lame writing... had sawyer not stolen the guns... where would they have placed Mr. Balloon?

Nine more minutes...I haven't seen a preview or heard anything about it ( TFN ) but my program guide says something about Rousseau and two other cats looking for a cure for Claires' sick baby. Jungle fun to ensume in eight minutes now.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

If they don't pick up the pace, I doubt I'll be watching season 3 :)

Like Charlie episode suckage ore just regular tv suck?

It's overdone and dull these days.

There's no mystery anymore.

Edit: It almost seems like filler and flavor of the week crap. :huh:

Edited by Darque

Might be twins.

Also: notice the medical symbol on the dharma sign? I wonder if that gives a clue to the other symbols... also seems Ethan was a full doctor... maybe.

Edited by Darque

French Woman and her daughter. Future episode? So much for Locke being all cool and collected. Maybe he should try some yoga to get that rage in check. He was actually pretty easily baited.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif