Bethesda + Their Games

Llyranor

You recalled incorrectly.  KotOR 2 was very close to design and gameplay to KotOR 1 therefore not crap by default.  It looks the same with NWN 2.

Actually you edited as I was quoting and I didn't catch it.

My reply was to the first part, about how you wouldn't buy it.

Hey, no need to be defensive, Shadowstrider. Bethesda is in the business to make money and the Fallout name will no doubt sell more than if Bethesda did their own PA game. Just don't expect me to buy it.

Darque: I didn't buy KotOR 2, at least not initially.

Edited by Judge Hades

Just don't expect me to buy it.

But Vis, you've been saying that for like what 5 years now? ANd yet you ALWAYS buy the game.

You silly. :)

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I would be glad to give Bethesda a chance withthe TES games. I am more than willing to give Bethesda a chance for them to make their own original Post Apocalyptic game. However, a game and setting that is established is a totally different animal.

Like I said, I didn't buy KotoR 2 for the PC.

Edited by Judge Hades

At the end of the day, despite all the baiting about F3 and Bethesda, I don't really care. Yay, Bethesda make RPGs. So does Lionhead, so does GasPowered. I'm not going to buy Fallout 3, just like I'm not going to buy Oblivion or Fable 2 or Dungeon Siege 3. Ohnoz I'm missing out on the best game ever. Morrowind was the best game ever, so was Fable, so was DS1/2. Boohoo.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

at least not initially.

Which is exactly my point there :)

I only bought the X Box version, which was a $10 used copy, after I played the PC version and beaten it, and after the fact that I liked the game. I however did not buy the PC version.

Edited by Judge Hades

at least not initially.

Which is exactly my point there :)

I only bought the X Box version, which was a $10 used copy, after I played the PC version and beaten it, and after the fact that I liked the game. I however did not buy the PC version.

Doesn't matter, you both played it and bought it :)

Format doesn't matter :)

j00 phail! :)

Star Trek games have largely been a disappointment to date. So, what's the fuss?

It will either:

1) be mediocre like the rest of the games in the franchise.

2) be good

I was just talking to a coworker the other day and we agreed that it would be nice to see a KOTOR-style RPG set a Star Trek setting.

Oh well, I hope they get this one right, even though it is not an RPG. I'll wait for the reviews though.

(I'm not waiting for reviews to get Empire At War....that game is going to be awesome).

Star Trek games have largely been a disappointment to date.  So, what's the fuss?

It will either:

2) be good

I was just talking to a coworker the other day and we agreed that it would be nice to see a KOTOR-style RPG set a Star Trek setting.

Oh well, I hope they get this one right, even though it is not an RPG.  I'll wait for the reviews though.

(I'm not waiting for reviews to get Empire At War....that game is going to be awesome).

Oh, something about Star Trek :D

centinexx.png

Star Trek games have largely been a disappointment to date.  So, what's the fuss?

It will either:

2) be good

Oh well, I hope they get this one right, even though it is not an RPG.  I'll wait for the reviews though.

Oh, something about Star Trek :D

Again, we (Bethesda Softworks) are just publishing/QA'ing the games.