Bethesda + Their Games

Llyranor

I think you mis-spelled it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Star Trek: Legacy is being developed at the studios of Mad Doc Software, creators of the highly successful and critically acclaimed Star Trek Armada II.

Star Trek: Tactical Assault is being developed in the studios of Quicksilver Software, creators of the highly popular Star Trek: Starfleet Command.

Yay for reading comprehension. Seriously, they are only publishing these games. Clearly they are financially doing well, so they've decided to help a few development houses get some titles out the door. I'd rather them do it than EA or some other publishing giant with no real cares about quality.

I support everything everywhere being a Morrowind clone.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Man, you nerds like to cry a lot.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

How is it "crying" when you expect and accept that a game series you like is being raped again? I accept it that it will be crap, just like FOT and FOPOS were crap. If I was really crying about it I would be spamming the Bethesda's forums continually, with alt after alt.

If they really like to support developers by publishing their games, then why did't they only publish Fallout? They could hire Troika for the development of the game and then they could publish it.

Anyways. It is too late for Fallout and Troika now. And the topic is completely different. So i shut up.

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

How is it "crying" when you expect and accept that a game series you like is being raped again? I accept it that it will be crap, just like FOT and FOPOS were crap. If I was really crying about it I would be spamming the Bethesda's forums continually, with alt after alt.

You mean you aren't doing that now?

Edited by thepixiesrock