NHL

Fionavar

Markannen or Conklin tonight?

Damn. The Oilers not only have to win tonight, but IMO, need to win both their home games to have any shot in this series. Even if they win one, going back to Carolina down 3-1 would be difficult to overcome.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Remembering how to score goals would be a start.

Guys who have scored regularly for them during the regular season, like Samsonov, Stoll, Horcoff, Hemsky, etc. need to step up, and soon.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Beggars can't be choosers, that's what I say. :)

You're digging my new sig, aren't you Alan?

I'm glad the Oil won, but I'd be pissed if I lost on that goal.  He basically just barreled into the net to push it in.

I just saw the video from three different angles. My results are inconclusive.

And if we give that one back can we get credit for Ethan Moreau's dissallowed goal instead?

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm not really a religous person, but before I go to bed tonight I'm going to say a little prayer for my Oilers. :-"

And my gawd I couldn't believe the amount of bandwagon jumpers who leaped back on the bus after last nights game. Holy Fairweather Fans, Batman!!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Hot Rod Brind'Amour...exposed?. Actually I had to chuckle a little about this for a couple of reasons. For one, ESPN doesn't want to do hockey in general any favors anymore.

And two, you didn't see MAB sounding like a biatch after taking out his own goalie.

Aren't you obligated to speak to the press during the finals anyway? I bet next year King Gary makes a new rule about it that will be shot down by the NHLPA within .0000000000002638 seconds.

Sixteen more hours till gametime. (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) !!!!

Let's Go Oilers!!! Let's Go!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I just got told that Edmonton is a team that relies on Ryan Smyth for success, which is why Edmonton needed to be concerned with his lack of production, but Carolina has no worries with Staal not playing well.

Well I'll take back what I said about ESPN and hockey. The Playoff section of their website has amused me for at least ten minutes. I had a good laugh at the story of everyone picking on Ryan Smyth.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

It's just about go time, baby!!!

I've read that big Georges Laraque will be riding the pine along with MAB. DO you think it's Harvey time or will one of the rookies get dressed?

Let's Go Oilers!!! Let's Go!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif