7th Heaven cancelled!

Hurlshort

And by the way, I read that this is Smallville's last season.

Don't believe everything you read. No official announcement has been made yet and thus anything can happen. I'm not saying there WILL be an additional season, but given how the ratings are shaping up I'm pretty sure the WB execs are at least considering it.

Compare this with Charmed last season. Everyone knew that last season was going to be the last, especially when the last episode of the season was revealed to be named "Something wicca this way goes" (in contrast to the pilot which was called "Something wicca this way comes"). And still it got renewed when announcements were made in may.

Yes, I know too much about this stuff.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20060116/113747280000.html

I hope panic doesn't break out on the forums, but 7th Heaven has been cancelled.  Production costs were cited as the reason, so the rumor is that a less expensive 6th heaven will take its place.

It's about time, I hate that show. And that girl looks like she's eight but she's really 16 or 17. Kind of creepy.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

It's ok Craigboy, we understand that you are taking the shows cancelation hard.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well, I xcan see Smallville doing one more season but what I like to see is that they continue on with the Superman mythos and make a sequel series. Same actors/actresses in Smallville and continued plotline but a few years down the road where Clark dons the costume and be Superman.

Y'know...there may come a day when you'll wish you still looked youthful enough to be picked to play someone 1/3-1/2 your age. *wink

I'd like to see Smallville cancelled and see Lexxy do something else. Hopefully a good something else. John Schiender (sp?) ......I can never see him as anything but Bo, I wonder if he'll go back to being invisible when the show finally goes off the air.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It's ok Craigboy, we understand that you are taking the shows cancelation hard.

I'm not in denial! :'( It's just that they made such a great family and they could always work out their problems...together! :'( :'( :'(

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf