Yet another NWN2 Interview - Teh Protagonist!

Llyranor

Sounds like an interesting concept. Atleast from the descriptions. We'll see once the game is actually shipped how closely the end product matches the desired effect.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Viconia. Town square. While she didn't neccessarily do anything to the PC she pretty much fits the description above. And, in fact, depending on how your BG1 interaction took place in BG1 she might very well have done soemhting to the PC in the past.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Viconia. Town square. While she didn't neccessarily do anything to the PC she pretty much fits the description above. And, in fact, depending on how your BG1 interaction took place in BG1 she might very well have done soemhting to the PC in the past.

Was she actually bad, though? It's been a bit since I played and her backstory is foggy, but wasn't she a Drizzt Do'Urden type "good" drow who just seemed hated for her race, rather than her actions?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

"Was she actually bad, though? It's been a bit since I played and her backstory is foggy, but wasn't she a Drizzt Do'Urden type "good" drow who just seemed hated for her race, rather than her actions?"

She worshipped Shar. Hence she was no Drizzt. Yeha, thoguh, a big reason why she was being burned was becuase she was a drow.. That's good enoguh reason to burn her for evil plus as a cleric of SAhar there is no doubt she committed her share of evil deeds.

Remember, I didn't say the situations were exactly the same; but that they were similar.

Edited by Volourn

"Sounds like the NWN2 has a bit more substance to it however."

Agreed. From the description, it sounds like she is an atagaonist of the PC's early on before the trial commences.. I just pointed out that the idea isn't new. In fact, I'm sure BG2 isn't the first game to use the idea either. It just came to mind, and I didn't wnat to hear how the idea was super duper original or soemthing. so I cut it off at the knees. :thumbsup:"

P.S. Plus, I'm a BIo fanboy as you know and needed to pump their games up. LOL

"Innocent til proven guilty."

She worshipped Shar. That's enough proof for her guilt. :)

Edited by Volourn

To me it sounds like they are following the IWD formula. You are not the chosen ones, you are just a group of standard adventurers who happen to be at the right place at the right time for an adventure. A pumped up version, though.

Sounds good, hopefully it plays as well as it sounds.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I dunno.  I remember having full inventories of +4/+5 items...for an entire party of 6.

Not only that, but I could slay vampires (and dragons too) at my leisure.

You got that right :)

I was able to solo most monsters at the end of the game.

Firecrag (sp?).. no problem :)